“Clean, comfortable, well appointed”

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stopover for a work visit in the area, the hotel is clean and comfortable, staff are friendly and welcoming, beds are comfortable, happy hour on weeknights and a decent hot breakfast is on offer in the morning, what more do you need!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

IanH42,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. It was great having you here and we look forward to serving you in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service while you are here. Be sure to schedule a little time to relax during your business trips with us. Ask an Associate about some of the great golf courses located near the hotel. They will be happy to provide you with details and directions.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Arrived at the hotel at 2am due to a road closure delay caused by a big accident. I was very pleasantly surprised at how fast I was able to check in and get to bed. In the morning, checkout was just as quick and I was back on my way.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Mark B,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We are glad we were able to get you checked in and to bed quickly after you arrived late. Hopefully your next stay can be a little longer and you will be able to enjoy our complimentary Evening Reception featuring snacks and beverages in the lobby. Ask an Associate for more information. If you do happen to arrive to late for the reception we will be happy to direct you to some of the great local restaurants near the hotel.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Hannah was very helpful and accommodating. She made my family feel very welcome and she went out of her way to make us comfortable. I would definitley stay here again. Rooms were very clean and staff was great. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the service and the room while you were here. Be sure to ask an Associate about the great family attractions located near the hotel including shopping, beaches, historic ships and museums. They will be happy to help you find something for the whole family.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great place to stay. Free Happy Hour and breakfast make it a great value. Will definitely come back and stay during my next business trip. Would highly recommend staying here for those on business or vacation travel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher B

Christopher B,

We appreciate you writing a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast and evening reception. Even if you are here for work be sure to take some time to relax. Ask an Associate about some of the great golf courses located near the hotel. They are a great way to unwind after working, or on the day you arrive before you start working.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We can always count on Hampton Inns to be consistently a good value in a clean hotel. We have stayed often in Hampton Inns and we always choose Hampton Inns over other hotels especially when we are unfamiliar with previously untravelled areas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Susan P,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you were pleased with your room and that we lived up to your expectations. Be sure to join us for our hot, complimentary breakfast served every morning. With waffles, oatmeal, pastries, and other hot items there is something for every taste.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel to Mobile every month for business and always choose to stay at the Hampton Inn if I do not bring my dog. I have stayed in almost every room on the 3rd floor, and all the rooms are good. No road noise from the interstate. Every stay has been excellent and consistent. The staff is always speedy at check-in and the rooms are always very clean. The staff is always helpful, polite, friendly, and courteous, especially Hannah. The rooms are always quiet.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Riley W,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We enjoy hearing from repeat guests and look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are delighted to hear that you continue to enjoy the service and amenities at our property. If we can help you find something while you are here, like restaurants, museums or great golfing, don't hesitate to ask any Associate. They will be happy to help.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We love Hampton Inns over any other hotel! This Hampton was wonderful, with the exception of the bed not being the most comfortable of the other Hamptons we've stayed in. I do still recommend it over the other hotels, however.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Sharon C,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service while you were here. We apologize if you found the bed uncomfortable. If we can provide extra blankets or something to make your stay more comfortable do not hesitate to ask. Any Associate will be happy to assist you.