“Hampton Experience”

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Outstanding place to stay with the entire family. We enjoyed every minute of our magnificent stay at the Hampton. Complimentary drinks, an outstanding breakfast, it was lovely. The staff is super friendly and the stay was superb. I would return there in a heartbeat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

how8750,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We loved having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the drinks and breakfast. We are conveniently located to the battleship museum, the art museum, Dauphin Island beaches and Bellingrath Gardens. Be sure to ask an Associate during your next stay about these great kid-friendly attractions. They will be glad to provide details and directions.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This property was well maintained and the rooms were comfortable and clean. I was surprised that the hotel had a Happy Hour with complimentary beverages and snacks. I know Embassy does this but I never experienced this during a stay at a Hampton. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Lance H,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed our Manager's Reception in the evenings. Be sure to join us for the hot, complimentary breakfast served every morning. With waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries and more, there is something for everyone.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I received every thing you would expect from a Hilton Hotel. I am a frequent guest of the hotel chain and can recommend any Hampton Inn for those people wanting a clean and comfortable stay at reasonable prices.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thanks for letting us know about your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that everything met your expectations. Be sure to take advantage of some of the great activities located nearby while you are in the area. There are beautiful beaches, great golf courses, art museums and more. Just ask an Associate during your stay for details and suggestions on what to see and do.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a very nice stay at this hotel. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The building, you could tell, was of an older vintage, but updated nicely. The rooms were very clean and quiet. They offered a very nice Happy Hour with a nice selection of beverages and hors d'ouvres. Just Very nice. The only area that was not at par with most Hampton Inns we've stayed at(we've stayed at a great many)is teh bathroom amenities. No coffeemoker, the bathroom looked outdated (compared to other Hampton Inns) with nothing in teh way of "niceties" and amenities. Everything else was excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Jeffrey S,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the reception. We apologize for the inconvenience of not having a coffeemaker in your room. All rooms are supposed to be equipped with one and we are attempting to discover why yours was not there. Any time you have an issue during a stay with us we invite you to let us know so we can get it corrected as quickly as possible. Now that it is summer, take advantage of all the great things to do in our area like beaches, golf courses and botanical gardens. Ask an Associate during your next stay for details and suggestions.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My stay was fantastic. Everyone was very courteous. The Breakfast was very good and hot. The hostess in the breakfast area went out of her way to make me a waffle and brought to my table with butter and syrup. She could not have been any more attentive.

Cheryl L,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are thrilled you enjoyed the breakfast and the service. Be sure to stop back in the evenings on Mon - Sat for our Manager's Reception where we serve light snacks and beverages. It is a great way to unwind and relax after a long day on the road.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I recently drove our daughter's car to Mobile, Alabama as she will be residing there for two years. We never expected to visit this part of the country and we were pleasantly surprised. We found Mobile to be a clean city with its own symphony and opera house among its cultural activities. We visited Dauphin Island West End Beach which was pristine with sand as soft as silk and nearby New Orleans as well. At the Hampton Inn we stayed in a clean, comfortable room conveniently located within Mobile with an awesome staff and for a great price. I will definitely be back to visit my daughter, go to the beach and explore more of this part of the country!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your trip to our part of the country and that that you chose to write a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are thrilled you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and your visit to nearby Dauphin Island and its beaches. During your next stay with us be sure to enjoy the hot, complimentary breakfast served daily before setting out to explore the great things our area has to offer. Ask an Associate about the great area attractions during your stay, they will be glad to provide you with details and directions.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

After 12hours on the road, the Hampton Inn sign was a welcome sight. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and courteous. The fitness center is small but will do for the overnight stop. The free breakfast and evening happy hour was a welcomed addition.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the road too late. This one filled up fast.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 856MikeC
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Mike C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We loved having you here and look forward to seeing you again. We are glad you enjoyed our hot, On the House Breakfast. If you ever need anything during your stay, we are happy to help. We can assist you in finding shopping, dining locations and more. We are near an amazing botanical garden and an art museum. Ask any Associate for details and directions or about other attractions in the area.