Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
Ranked #3 of 67 Hotels in Mobile
Pensacola, Florida
“GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here for our daughter's wedding which was close by. The staff was great and could not be more accommodating to our needs. The breakfast staff was great and very helpful to us and the mom's with little children, from making waffles and bringing them to our table to helping the kids with their plate. The front desk was always asking if there was anything they could do for us. We were very pleased with our rooms and the service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Debby61
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Debby61,
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. There are several attractions in the area that are great for kids. Our staff will be glad to make suggestions and provide you with details and directions during your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Hattiesburg, MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Check in was easy, afternoon snacks, morning breakfast complimentary. Nice, Clean rooms, well maintained. All pillows were too soft; needed a couple that were firm. Great comforter, otherwise very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank firefly777
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
firefly777,
We appreciate you sharing your opinion of our hotel. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We worked hard to insure that every guest has the best possible stay. During you next stay if you would like some different pillows please let an Associate know so they can assist you.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I spent two nights here. We visited Bellingrath Gardens and several birding locations on Dauphin Island. We enjoyed our stay. The staff is friendly and good. The breakfast was very good. The hotel was clean and well cared for. The hotel is convenient to several restaurants, a drug store, a good grocery store (Winn-Dixie), and other businesses.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank JoefromOklahoma
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
JoefromOklahoma,
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We loved having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you were able to find the locations you were looking for while you were here. If you ever need help with suggestions or directions please feel free to ask any Associate.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The staff of this hotel is very professional and helpful. The happy hour they offer is great and served by fantastic people. Very clean, very updated, very quiet fitness center well kept. It was a very goodexperience. Only downside is that there is no good restaurant in walking distance but the hotel is very conveniently located off the interstate. If you are in the area I strongly suggest this location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank maurizi01957
maurizi01957,
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We loved having you here and we are looking forward to serving you again in the future. While there may be a limited number of restaurants in walking distance, there are several great places located within minutes of the hotel. During your next stay be sure to ask one of our Associates for suggestions and driving directions. They'll be glad to help.
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

There are several hotels right here. After trying out a couple of them this is definitely the one I recommend. Walking distance to numerous restaurants. Just what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Clean, nice rooms.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank Roadhore
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Roadhore,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay here. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Not sure which restaurant to eat at while you are here? Our Associates will be glad to assist you with details and recommendations during your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

My spouse and I have traveled a good bit during our 9 years of marriage, having stayed at many hotels, cabins, condos and chalets. I can truly say that, prior to staying here, there are only 2 places that we would return to. One would be a condo in Gatlinburg and the other would be a chalet, also in Gatlinburg. This is now the third! Out of the many hotels that we have stayed at, there are none that I have any desire to return to, until now. I have always wanted to stay at a Hampton, but generally we always looked to more budget friendly chains. I came across this one on TripAdvisor and saw that it had fairly good reviews. The deal clencher for me was the Go Mobile package, where for only $5 more than the regular room rate, we could also get 4 passes to local attractions. We chose Bellingrath and the Sea Lab Estuarium. When I called to inquire about this deal, the clerk was more than courteous and professional. I later changed my mind on the tickets and called back and they were again courteous and professional. When we were checking in (they were more than happy to let us check in early when I called ahead) the clerk told us about complimentary adult and child beverages that would be available in the lobby later in the afternoon. We went to our room to freshen up before heading to the Sea Lab Estuarium. The maids were still working down the hallway, since we were early. There was such a clean smell throughout the hallway and in our room. Like they advertise, the bed covers and linens were all fresh and clean. Our 2 year old had an accident so I had to bathe him. When I wrapped him in the white towel and laid him on the crisp clean bed cover, it looked like a scene from a laundry detergent commercial. We finished up and headed to the Estuarium, then to the beach where the weather became inclement. So, to our disappointment, we had to cut our beach visit short. We headed back to the room, where we decided to go to the lobby for free beverages. The staff member was more than courteous and professional. She served us with such graciousness. I had 3 longnecks and my husband had sprite. She even offered juice for our 2 year old. While we were seated in the lobby on the couch, the rain continued so we decided to have pizza delivered. I asked for a coke to bring back with our pizza and she offered me 2 cokes. The next morning, I went down for breakfast. The presentation was wonderful and clean and the same lady was there helping serve. She made waffles for me, gathered our condiments, cutlery and napkins. She would have served coffee or juice to me but I had already began doing it myself before she realized it. I was taking it all back to the room so for my spouse and son so she put everything on a tray for me. We only planned for a one night stay and I hated to leave. I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank JordanaLuzianna
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
JordanaLuzianna,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Our staff prides itself on providing the best possible stay for every guest. During your next stay be sure to ask an Associate for details about all the other great activities in the area. There are a multitude of family friendly attractions in the area, many located only minutes from the hotel.
Ulsan, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This Hampton is right on track with other Hampton inns. clean and good for a nights sleep nothing to great or or out of the norm. Breakfast is go though better than I thought it would be. Seems clean and staff is nice and seems to know their gobs and the area(if you need soemthing). The only down side that I have IMO is the gym a couple treadmills and 4 pairs of dumbells.

Room Tip: Right off the highway and Right next door is a Hooters