See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

The staff was awesome especially the night manager Dee, the property itself could use some work but the rooms were clean, we will stay there again! The location was great and the breakfast was nice, although they had a rule that you could not take your food back to your room but the desk clerk let me, I think they need to change that rule.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Tara L,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Baymont by Wyndham Mobile/ I-65 hotel. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our high standards of housekeeping and our friendly and welcoming staff. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

No working internet. No soap or shampoo, no towels. Sink completely clogged .. Dirty standing water. Bed not completely made up upon check in... As if the room attendant quit before cleaning the room.

I apprised the front desk that there weren't any towels, the sink was stopped, the internet didn't work and the ceiling looked liked it was ready to come down. She just groaned as if she has heard this a thousand times before. Sorry she has to work in this crumb dump.

5am went to my car to get stuff to get the hell out of this dump. Card key wouldnt work, went to front desk to get him to open it .. He couldn't with his master key. Basically at this point I have zero access to my in room belongings and am virtually homeless. Poor guy tried his best calling maintenance who finally got the door open. Graveyard shift front desk guy was the only redeeming quality of this place for effort.

I'm not picky, but this place is located on I 65 service road a few miles north of I 10 with absolutely no restaurant or convenience store availabilities anywhere within walking vicinity. If you didn't stock up on something to eat or drink you are out of luck

Epic fail on every level! The Indian guy who looked like a manager basically ran from me next morning when I tried to tell him of my travails. I lost a few hours of laptop work due to non existant internet.

All businesses have challenges which I understand but this dump exceeded
every measure .of deplorable standards I've ever seen. I took some pics lol!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear bee362,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the internet during your stay. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This was the worst place to stay. Bugs in room bathroom was always flooded. They never cleaned the room and never gave us fresh towels. Ice machine was broke. And it was loud with guest that lived there that were smoking weed

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

reginanierenberg,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Tried to stay, went into two rooms and two different people were living in there. Wouldn’t try a third. They wouldn’t reimburse me, so I let them keep the $50 and left! Was ridiculous. Save your money and time, and run

Trip type: Traveled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

evanF8567BD,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of
utmost importance to us. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the
future.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The night clerk told everyone everyone else’s business while the person was standing there. There was no customer service at all. We asked if the wet spot could be mopped up and she was not happy to do it. Sheets were stained and the beds we’re slanted. Air conditioner barely kept the room cool. There was hair in the bathtub and rubber bands on the floor. No protein for breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Jamie W,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly
and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. This review gives us a glimpse of the pressing matters at the hotel and rectify them as soon as possible.