“cheap place to stay if you have moderate standards”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65
Ranked #50 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped here late at night because too tired to keep driving. Exhaustion was the only reason i didn't care much about the quality of where I was staying. Room was clean but barely what I would consider comparable to other Baymont Inns I have stayed in. If i was Wyndham I would not want to have this place in my hotel inventory. The hotel is in need of an update. The dozen different security cameras displaying on the monitor at the front desk did not give me a sense of security, all night I worried that my car would be broken in to. Don't bother to go to the lobby for breakfast. Not much to choose from and the only thing I would consider eating would have been the prepackaged cereal.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 24, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Reviewed February 21, 2013