“perfect” 4 of 5 bubbles

Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
“perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had a great trip due to the group of young ladies that work at the front desk they are all so kind and helfful. The room i went into just happen to not have a phone the minute i walled down stairs they had me another phone inless then 5 mins.For the price i paid i was very happy will come back next trip to mobile

Room Tip: rooms to the back
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, October 19, 2012

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
FORT WALTON BEACH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Really no comment.
I would really rather not describe my stay.
Close to where I was working.
Good breakfast if you got there early enough.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, October 19, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 251-344-4942.
Bono
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Service was very nice at front desk. (lady, long blonde hair) Other servcie was lacking. Advertised rooom at $49 but only had 4 rooms at this rate and were all rented. Breakfast was in motel book from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM but endStated they had hot tub but no hot tub.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Jerry M

Virginia Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I came in spoke to the young lady inside told her i needed a room at the price on the sign. She told me they're alot of room ava so i do not need to make an appt. for the next day arrv. Return the next day to check in the price change, but not the sign outside. When I checked out she told me all the rooms at that rate was taken. As an adjuster with Pilot Catastrophe Services I travel and stay at hotels all over the us and this is the worst service I rec.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

baymontinnmobile, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

Travelers are raving about these Mobile hotels

New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Baymont in Mobile was pretty terrible and I would not suggest it for Individuals, groups or emergency situations. The location is terrible, directly opposite the interstate and nestled among hotels that discount for hourly stays (if you catch my drift). The rooms reflected the same purpose with unsightly, disgusting stains on bedspreads, carpeting, upholstery - this was reported by several clients and substantiated by me and my room had the same. In addition, one client had mold on the walls. Some guests even considered walking to the Marriott a couple of hundred yards away and paying out of pocket to stay there. This particular hotel should not be an option under any circumstances.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Husband pulled out bedside table and found marajuana leftovers and things to smoke cocaine with... We then started searching room and found needle tops under mattress. Management/owner wanted to just clean room at 10 at night and us stay in room. I refused and he wanted $250 deposit to change rooms and wouldn't search new room before changing. My granddaughter had been in that room. We checked out of hotel and they would not refund our money for that night.

• Stayed September 2012

Brewton, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Booked this hotel because the hotel that I usually stay at (The Hampton) did not have any rooms. There was gum in my sink. There was hair in my tub and on the toilet. The chairs were stained. The room was dusty. The smelled like smoke. There were dead bugs. The internet didn't work. I had to take a sleeping pill just so I could sleep because I was so disturbed.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!!
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
baymontinnmobile, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile/ I-65, responded to this review, October 2, 2012