“Service”

Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10
Ranked #28 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Our company has used this facility several times for our seminars. Shannon Harris and Kerri Cooper have shown nothing but hospitality towards our staff. If something needed to be done, they were on the spot to make sure that it was to our satisfacation. We will definately use them again. I would recommend Holiday Inn West I-10 to anyone needing to hold a meeting or to stay overnight.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 7, 2011

Decent hotel. Clean and functional. No frills, not outstanding, but i did not have to swat, sweat or worry when I slept. Breakfast was ok at best. the hotel is dated, but in good repair. If you are a short term traveler and want to keep costs down and get Priority Club points this is an ok hotel.

Pasrking is free and the high speed internet was free. Breakfast is discouted for Priority Club members. It wasn't that great so it needed to be discounted. The hostess was nice and attentive.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The best thing about this hotel is the very comfortable beds! The staff was ok, not great. We asked one of the staff where the stairs where, and she didn't know. We were extremely disappointed in the shuttle service to the cruise teminal. We were late getting to the terminal. We had scheduled the shutlle for 1:00 and it was after 2:00 when we go to the terminal. After the cruise we had to wait for over an hour for the shuttle and ended up paying for a taxi to take us back. There were many people waiting for the shuttle, and the terminal security officer was even upset with the shuttle service. One of the drivers was very rude telling us he was only going to take one family of four, eventhough the van seats 10. If you are staying at this hotel for the shuttle service, skip it and just park at the terminal!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The gentleman at the front desk made me feel right at home. My room was comfortable and spacious. The pool is outdoors and not heated which was a disappointment. You cant eat your dinner at the bar which was unofrtunate for me. I ate at the restaurant alone which is rather uncomfortable and no fun at all.
The business center has free internet which is always great to have.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I was looking for an "airport hotel" in Mobile with a free shuttle and this hotel met the criteria. Although the hotel is about 8 miles from the airport, the shuttle was indeed free and available when I needed it. What made this hotel stand out was the the friendly and courteous staff. They really went out of their way to make my stay a pleasant one. The room was clean, comfortable, and well kept up. Although the hotel was far from downtown Mobile, there were plenty of businesses in the immediate area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and the 4th floor was very quite. Great location close to restaurants. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay at this location again anytime we are going though Mobile, Alabama.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We stayed at this hotel whilst on a tour, so only stayed one night, however, it was excellent! Very clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2010