“Great Hotel”

Ranked #28 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Huntsville, AL
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

Nice rooms, friendly staff, and conveniently located.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joannie524
HolidayInnMobile, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Thank you for sharing your kind comments. We are always interested in our guests experince while staying with us. When visiting the Mobile area in the future we hope that you will once again choose our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Clute, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2011

They charge too much for very little. The carpet is stained real bad it was comming apart at the doorway you had to watch your step or you will trip. The shower curtain was washed to many times it was wrinkled and srunk got water on the floor and the tub was chipped. The curtains in the room were wrinkled I just was not impressed with the room for the price you pay, I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Weslaco, Texas the weekend before it was very nice and clean and you got a great breakfast and payed 20.00 less, I guess you have to read the reviews before you choose where to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank vettegirl50th
Reviewed March 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed here 2/20/11 to relax and get a good nights sleep a day before our cruise. We got the park and cruise, Which is a great value. We always stay at This Holiday Inn when cruising from Mobile. The hotel is clean, The service and hotel staff are excellent. They knew we had a long drive in and they were nice enough to let us check in early. Gerald took us to and picked us up from the Mobile cruise terminal. He was very prompt and courteous. What is most important to me is, They make you feel welcome and are truly appreciative to have you as a guest. We look forward to coming back for another cruise later on this year.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank anjois1
cleanhand13
Reviewed February 27, 2011

This hotel is not a typical Holiday Inn. I think of Holiday Inns as a middle of the road hotel. I expect clean and in good condition. This hotel has seen better days. It's not dirty, but it's not really clean. There is definite wear and tear. I would not vacation here. It was perfect for a night's stay before our cruise. They picked us up from the hotel and dropped us off at the cruise terminal. The shuttle service was perfect. The staff was outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and willing to help us out. Our shuttle driver let us stop at a store to pick up a bottle of wine and a pair of sunglasses (darn, I left mine at home again!). We had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Again, the service was fantastic. The food was mediocre. So, if you are cruising out of Mobile Cruise Terminal and looking for a reasonably priced hotel, I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Our company has used this facility several times for our seminars. Shannon Harris and Kerri Cooper have shown nothing but hospitality towards our staff. If something needed to be done, they were on the spot to make sure that it was to our satisfacation. We will definately use them again. I would recommend Holiday Inn West I-10 to anyone needing to hold a meeting or to stay overnight.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Ohio
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Decent hotel. Clean and functional. No frills, not outstanding, but i did not have to swat, sweat or worry when I slept. Breakfast was ok at best. the hotel is dated, but in good repair. If you are a short term traveler and want to keep costs down and get Priority Club points this is an ok hotel.

Pasrking is free and the high speed internet was free. Breakfast is discouted for Priority Club members. It wasn't that great so it needed to be discounted. The hostess was nice and attentive.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The best thing about this hotel is the very comfortable beds! The staff was ok, not great. We asked one of the staff where the stairs where, and she didn't know. We were extremely disappointed in the shuttle service to the cruise teminal. We were late getting to the terminal. We had scheduled the shutlle for 1:00 and it was after 2:00 when we go to the terminal. After the cruise we had to wait for over an hour for the shuttle and ended up paying for a taxi to take us back. There were many people waiting for the shuttle, and the terminal security officer was even upset with the shuttle service. One of the drivers was very rude telling us he was only going to take one family of four, eventhough the van seats 10. If you are staying at this hotel for the shuttle service, skip it and just park at the terminal!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends