All reviews providence hospital living area bedroom suite home away from home full kitchen airport blvd clean rooms a great place to stay excellent stay definitely stay here again free breakfast hot breakfast business trip mobile area waffles tgif stove
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My first time at a Homewood Suites and I’m totally impressed; a strong contender to my possibly former favorite, Staybridge. These suites are large; size of a small apartment and feature a full-sized fridge, stove, cooking/ dining utensils and a microwave (rare!). The décor is contemporary and down to earth; something I can relax in. Everything was in top notch shape; super comfy bed and pillows. Great outdoor pool, workout room and complimentary local shuttle service. Killer complimentary hot full breakfast included. I loved the little things such as two-ply TP and fan in the bathroom which are both rare. Always great to see the Neutrogeana premium toiletries as well. I loved this spot and am stoked to see if other Homewood properties are as good as this one.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Excellent service. The suite was very comfortable and felt like home. Very relaxing atmosphere. The evening social was a pleasant way to unwind from the day. The breakfast bar had many options and was very tasty.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

As a touring comedian I have stayed in the best and worst hotels. This hotel was one of the best I've been to in a very long time! Great staff, amazing room (suite), and the breakfast was over the top! If you're heading to Mobile, AL you definitely want to stay here!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Homewood suites mobile is a great place to stay. Check in was so fast, it's in a nice clean and safe location and the rooms are super nice. There's a pool and the decor gives it a wonderful modern feel. The breakfast buffet puts other hotels to shame. Sausage and potatoes were delicious. It's got a great pool and there are several excellent restaurants you can walk to. Definitely stay here when visiting mobile. It's a great value.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this Homewood Suites. We travel often with our teenage daughter for volleyball. We stayed here while she attended a summer camp at the University of South Alabama. This hotel was close to the University and had great places to eat nearby. Also the suite allowed us the opportunity to bring food for us to fill up on before the camp for her or before my husband and I toured the Mobile, Daphne, and Fairhope.

• Trip type: Traveled with family