“Nice Hotel...Breakfast help needed”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile
Ranked #16 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Nice property. Clean and spacious. The lady in the kitchen needs help for breakfast because she was doing her best but there were more people than she could honestly serve and keep the food supplied.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JKM134

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I had the pleasure of not only staying at this hotel, but working out of the lobby for nearly 2 weeks. The staff at this hotel was absolutely fantastic! Stephanie, Director of Sales and Marketing. made such a wonderful 1st impression with me! She was very accommodating and was very helpful! The Front desk manager, Geneane, was extremely friendly and checked on my group to ensure we had everything we needed on a daily basis. She really was a pleasure to work with! Colum consistently went above and beyond for me and my team! From assisting me with my closet door, to ordering our lunch, suggesting places to see/eat at, to being helpful with the career fair we were running (directing candidates to us). His warm smile and easy-going attitude was a true pleasure while I was in Mobile!
The kitchen staff and driver were equally as wonderful! Always smiling and willing to help!
Strongly recommend this hotel! Not only was the staff fantastic the accommodations were perfect!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Susan H
MHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you Susan H! We are glad to accommodate a place for you and your team while in Mobile. We thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and hope to see you again if you return to the Mobile area!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Great place. I was really shocked at how spacious, well equipped and quiet our suite was. I also love the outdoor patio with fireplace.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank nedetria
Reviewed December 2, 2011

This facility is an excellent place to stay in Northwest Mobile (Providence Hospital/Airport area). The suite-style rooms with kitchenette are spacious and clean. Wireless, breakfast AND dinner Monday thru Friday are included at no extra charge.Dinner isn't finger foods and flat sodas. Dinner is a fuller meal with wine, beer or soft drinks. All the appliances in the room worked as advertised and you didn't need a mechanical engineering degree to work the alarm clock. .Downtown and the beaches/tourist sites area 20-30minute drive, in heavy traffic it could be worse. But if your trip is focused on the Providence Hospital/Airport/Airbus/Coast Guard area,this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank G C
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed recently at the Homewood Suites as it was close to the airport. I needed to take the rental car back to the airport at night and the driver met me at the rental car return as expected. We had an early flight and the free shuttle does not start until 7am, but they had a taxi waiting as they said they would. In fact he was 5 minutes early. The room was nice. The only negative was the lack of hot water. My wife's shower was luke warm and I guess it had warmed up by the time I got in as my shower was warm not hot.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jcwillis1
MHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Mobile Homewood Suites and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed here on points and was extremely pleased with the the rooms, service and staff. The rooms are all updated and large. Two Large Flat Screen TV's Full Kitchen, Granite Counter Tops, everything is top notch. What set this property apart from many others is the staff went out of their way to get to know you. The Sales Director made a point to personally greet me and when asked why there was no so soda at dinner (which is free wine/beer) she promptly ran off and got me one. :)) Very Frequent Traveler over 100 nights a year.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Wheels1978-82
MHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2011

Wheels1978-82, Thank you for taking the time to post your review on your recent stay at Homewood Suites Mobile. We appreciate your gracious words and your business very much!

We hope you return again soon and wish you safe travels!

Thanks again,

Homewood Suites Mobile

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks and I'd never seen so many complimentray things in my life. At first i thought the price was a bit steep but then when I saw the suite my jaw dropped! An throughout the two weeks the hotel kept surprising me with new features and services. FREE dvd rentals, FREE shuttle runs anytime, anywhere, FREE breakfast EVERY morning along with FREE dinner provided with FREE unlimited beer/wine?? then you have the fitness centre, business centre, 24hr shop, popcorn on fridays and to top it all off the staff were amazing! (loved the irish guy who checked me in) The food was delicious and overall my stay could not have been better! You really get your moneies worth and get spoiled from start to finish, didn't want to leave. This hotel stands out by a mile for me ...

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank Swimfan93
MHWS, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff took such good care of you and you found the amenities of the property to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! Safe travels.