All reviewsfront deskdauphin streetself parkwalking distancebeautiful hotelcorner roomparking garagegovernment streetmardi grasbreakfast buffeti highly recommend this hotelvalet serviceheart of downtownan older hoteldefinitely stay here againup to datestaff was very friendly
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

It was my birthday and my boyfriend was surprising me with a weekend trip, and out of all the hotels I wanted to stay at the Admiral. Upon arrival, customer service was good and very friendly. The hotel looked beautiful but arriving to my room..my room had an odor, the linens on the bed smelled and the toilet clogged. Front desk sent someone right away but it started clogging again the next day. The hotel tried to accommodate me with a bottle of wine which was a sweet gesture..but it tasted horrible, a discount of some sort would have been a better gesture, everyone don't consume alcohol. When we went to the in-house restaurant, the waitress was rude. I can tell she was frustrated due to a shortage of staff but regardless, you should be professional even under pressure. I told my friends and family about how excited I was to stay at this prestigious hotel but was very disappointed. I am a honors member of hiltons hotel and has always been pleased til now. Admiral, get it together, although things happen sometimes, odor,dirty sheets,plumbing and a rude waitress is no excuse. I won't be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am very sorry that your room didn't meet your expectations. I do appreciate you telling us so that we can get this issue resolved. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The service here was excellent...they texted ahead and lined up my preferences (self park v. valet, points vs. breakfast buffet) and delivered them to me when I walked in. I used digital key. Property is beautiful and clean, reflective of very modern mixed with Southern charm. Staff was over the top friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for this "excellent" review! These are the kind of reviews that we love. Please come see us again when your travels bring you back to Mobile!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were great. Fitness center was good with elliptical, bike, treadmill, and free weights. Catering for our training left a little to be desired. Often didn’t provide napkins or silverware. Ended up eating fruit with my hand and wiping on table cloth so as not to get my computer and papers sticky. Food was often taken away early.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to see that you liked our hotel. I am so sorry about the catering issues. I am forwarding this to our F&B department to make sure this doesn't happen again. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Provided a blow up bed as an alternative bed solution for the mistake with room type. I still paid for the rate without a discount for the mistake in the hotel reservation for the room type. The front desk was not friendly with the mistake.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Brian S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. While we do try to honor all room type requests, unfortunately sometimes things are beyond our control. For instance, if you book through certain booking channels to receive a discounted rate, the terms and conditions of those reservations are different and again, it's unfortunate, but those booking channels aren't very honest with their customers about it. They might sell room types that aren't even available then leave us in the unenvious position of having to explain it to the guest. When it happens, we try to do our best to accommodate the guest so we have rollaway beds and air mattresses. Next time you stay please reach out to me directly so that I can help you.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Excellent staff - reception and bell staff, restaurant. Great location in downtown Mobile. Very nice facility. My first time at Hilton's Curio Collection and it was a great experience. I would return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Kaci S, Manager at The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to your next stay with us!