“Fabulous Sunday brunch”
Review of The Noble South

The Noble South
Reserve with OpenTable
The Noble South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 753 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I have heard so many good things about this restaurant that I couldn't pass up the opportunity when I walked by on a Sunday morning.

I sat outside and enjoyed this...but be aware there are times when the I smelled garbage from adjacent areas.

That aside, the food was spectacular as was the service. I enjoyed coffee and French toast. Service was superb and super lightning fast.

I will definitely come back although I may have to sit inside next time

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Nice location, smart layout, and very friendly and helpful staff ...
Then the part you will be blown away by .. the food. Everything cooked perfectly,
seasoned right, burstiing with flavor and some nice twists

My main dish was Short Rib Hash. Wow !!!!! The beef fall apart tender and bursting with flavor, but the two best parts, break the yolk on the poached egg to drizzle even more flavor and enjoy the delicious mix of regular and sweet potatoes.

Did not know portions so mad mistake of also ordering bacon and biscuits .. mistake only in quantity as I wanted to enjoy every last bite ... 4 strips of butcher cut bacon cooked to the exact right point and light fluffy freshly baked biscuits and jam Mmmmmm!!

Morning Spritz was a good twist of tart Blood Orange liqueur in my cocktail

Nothing that could be faulted, and all at a mid range price

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

While craving southern/seafood cuisine, I stumbled upon The Noble South. It is a quaint little restaurant off the main drag in Mobile. Very modern casual place to eat with a neat bar. I had the Cobia fish; highly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

When I travel I like to try something local specific, something I can't get at home. So here, with the Bartender Recommendation I tried the Crawdad Flatbread. I have to admit, I was skeptical. But it was Delicious!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I really enjoyed the porch chops I ordered. They were seasoned very well and the sides that accompanied them were fantastic. I had the mac n cheese and cucumber salad. The staff is great and very attentive. I will definitely be going back!