“Possibly Mobile's BEST Brunch”
Review of The Noble South

The Noble South
Reserve with OpenTable
The Noble South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 746 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Nice location, smart layout, and very friendly and helpful staff ...
Then the part you will be blown away by .. the food. Everything cooked perfectly,
seasoned right, burstiing with flavor and some nice twists

My main dish was Short Rib Hash. Wow !!!!! The beef fall apart tender and bursting with flavor, but the two best parts, break the yolk on the poached egg to drizzle even more flavor and enjoy the delicious mix of regular and sweet potatoes.

Did not know portions so mad mistake of also ordering bacon and biscuits .. mistake only in quantity as I wanted to enjoy every last bite ... 4 strips of butcher cut bacon cooked to the exact right point and light fluffy freshly baked biscuits and jam Mmmmmm!!

Morning Spritz was a good twist of tart Blood Orange liqueur in my cocktail

Nothing that could be faulted, and all at a mid range price

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

While craving southern/seafood cuisine, I stumbled upon The Noble South. It is a quaint little restaurant off the main drag in Mobile. Very modern casual place to eat with a neat bar. I had the Cobia fish; highly recommend.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

When I travel I like to try something local specific, something I can't get at home. So here, with the Bartender Recommendation I tried the Crawdad Flatbread. I have to admit, I was skeptical. But it was Delicious!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I really enjoyed the porch chops I ordered. They were seasoned very well and the sides that accompanied them were fantastic. I had the mac n cheese and cucumber salad. The staff is great and very attentive. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

I was in Mobile a few weeks ago for a conference and the manager of the hotel we stayed at recommended this place. We all loved it, the food and service was excellent. I highly recommend the turtle meatloaf for a unique and delicious bite. All of our meals were prepared perfectly and all were delicious.