Quality Inn & Suites
Mobile Marriott(Mobile)
$110
$97
Marriott Hotels
All reviewsbreakfast attendantsmelled like smokenice clean roomsgreat customer servicestaying at this hotelwould stay here againwafflesstaff was very friendlymeganmaid
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed here for a weekend getaway along with family. The Staff was very friendly and attentive. The rooms were clean. For the value I was very satisfied with the stay. I will book a room her again when I come back. They are doing some updating.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

We appreciate your kind words. We are working hard on many hotel improvements to bring even more guest satisfaction. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

As I speak, I am at this particular Quality Inn. I got a nice, clean room with no problems. The room is spacious. There is an abundance of kitchen cabinet space and a kitchen sink and a very nice table to dine at. But it only comes with fridge & microwave. There is a decent breakfast in the morning, a free newspaper at the from desk, and a top notch computer in the lobby with windows 8 on it. We even have a hide-a-bed sofa in our room.
And what makes this place better than average is that they have an indoor pool and hot tub. You can't beat that when the temps outside are below 60!!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

We appreciate your review! Thanks for taking time out of your day to write a wonderful response! We certainly strive to be clean, friendly, and convenient! Not to mention affordable!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed in this filthy, disgusting place of a hotel during our visit to Mobile for a sports competition March 14-16, 2014.
The first room we were in had a tv and rusty hot refrigerator that didn't work. We were moved to another room that was "supposed" to be better. WELL....the tv was an Incredible Hulk tv because the tint was green, the room was DIRTY, the sofa sleeper wouldn't pull out( who knows what was holding it down), hair and trash under the mattress, and wait for it, wait for it.....DOG POOP in the corner!!! Yes, DOG POOP. The housekeeper was going to get the poop up WITHOUT gloves(only tissue). She stated that she didn't have gloves because the hotel do not provide gloves....what?? She got a plastic ice liner and picked the poop up.
I can go on and on about this dirty hotel but I'm getting chills from my HORRIBLE experience. Sadly to say several rooms were booked in our sports group and everyone that I talked to had something to say NEGATIVE!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank sojournie

I regret that the Quality Inn & Suites, Mobile, AL was a disappointment to you and did not meet your expectations. It is regretful to us when a guest has a less that positive experience and we can assure you that a return visit will have a very different outcome. We hope you reconsider and visit us again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place has everything you'd want in a mid-priced hotel: suites, indoor pool, free breakfast, free wifi, etc. The problem is that the train left the station at this hotel about six years ago. It is wornout and not particularly clean or well maintained. If you have a low tolerance for stained furniture and carpeting; dented doors, and chipped tubs, this is not the place for you.

Now, on the plus side, the service is unsophisticated but friendly; the bed was actually quite firm and the TV is flat screen and apparently new.

My rate was almost twice what the Econo-Lodge and America's Best Value advertised just down the road so I don't think this is so low-priced that the grunge is worth it. My advice, avoid this place until the owners undertake a major renovation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank civilwarguy

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I got a bad feeling as soon as I pulled in, considering there were police in the parking lot hassling a carload of people who then came in to the hotel. The public areas and elevator were dirty. Fixtures throughout were worn and discolored. Our room smelled terrible despite requesting a non-smoking room. The vent fan in the bathroom was loud and visibly clogged with dust. The grout was black with dirt. Worst of all in Southern Alabama, the air conditioner worked only intermittently and when I called to ask for help, the ONE reception clerk said she would "have to try to come up there"--meaning, they had NO other staff in the whole place?! She never did show up. The sheets were clean and the other guests were friendly--these are the only good things I can find to say. Stay here only if price is the single most important factor. I felt very misled by the recent, positive reviews I saw online. Rough place.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family