“Mobiles Best Kept Secret!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #41 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Atlanta, Georgia
“Mobiles Best Kept Secret!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful stay at this location. I had the pleasure of meeting the owners and conversing with the front desk management and clerks, I have stayed in hotels all over the country and not one of them had the kind/warm disposition of the front desk staff!!!
They made my stay feel like home and I could not thank them enough (mgmt Sissy/Magan).
Very professional and considerate.Absolutely wonderful staff and owners. Rooms were spacious and clean-each room has a safe also, which allows you to protect your items (from burglary NOT STAFF-The front desk staff is trustworthy). I could go on and regarding my stay here and the front desk staff/owners.

To The Owners and Front Desk Staff-if you are reviewing this, THANK YOU!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are suites (the presidential suite is like an apartment and comfortably housed my family...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Wow! What a wonderful thing to say! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pisgah, Alabama
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Weve been staying here for the past month. Aysha checked us in and she was so friendly and helpful. To be a pet friendly hotel the rooms were amazingling clean and nice. Every morning and evening we are greeted with a smile. They give you a feeling of being home. They have always assisted with every need.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your gracious comments about your stay at Quality Inn & Suites I-65. We are so glad you found the hotel’s amenities to your liking including our Complimentary On the House Breakfast™. We’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff regarding their service. Your feedback is appreciated; we hope to see you back in Mobile soon. As always, safe travels.
Greenville, Alabama
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I travel for work to Mobile and stay here every time the staff is great the rooms are clean. They provide a friendly atmosphere with great breakfast in the morning. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with chairs and and couches in the rooms.
The staff greets with a smile and are always willing to help with any problems that may arrive.
They are close to attractions and great food. All inside entrance for the rooms which makes you feel safer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for all the positive comments you wrote about our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share the experience you had with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Hope to see you soon.
Quality inn & Suites
Mobile, AL
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of days and Aysha especially on the front desk was so helpfull and friendly.
The cleaning staff too were very friendly.
Our room was clean, and had a nice flat screen tv, with the two big beds, there was also kitchen facilities to use if you needed them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hope to see you soon.
Quality inn & Suites
Mobile, AL
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel, the staff miss Sissy the manager was very helpful, Magen the front supervisor very nice,Steve the maintenance man quick to fix any problems,Greg always on top of his business, all the stall were great. Clean and friendly place to stay and rest comfortable. nice pool, large rooms and great breakfast, I would stay again many thanks.

Room Tip: Just let them know what your looking for
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond to Tripadvisor. We really appreciate your kind words and business. We hope to see you book really soon!

Winnfield, La
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I'm a very fair in my reviews. When I say don't stay, I'm not just ranting. The window was OPEN when we got here. Unsafe! The room had a musty smell and carpet was clean but looked shabby. The area was not the best either. Ms. Asia(front desk employee) was great! I give her two thumbs up!

• Stayed August 2013
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I regret that the Quality Inn & Suites, Mobile, AL was a disappointment to you and did not meet your expectations. It is regretful to us when a guest has a less that positive experience and we
can assure you that a return visit will have a very different outcome. We hope you reconsider and visit us again.
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was not clean at all I cleaned it myself the first day. House keeping really nees to upgrade. But overall I enjoyed my stay for only one reason. The front desk was very helpful and so sweet. Ms.Asia was nothing but sweet and so friendly and made me feel welcome with her nice attitude and smile. You don't get that when you go to different places. Also the manager Sissy was such a sweet person! I told Asia I will be back because of her and I sure will!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank avon305
QualityManager9, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We appreciate you taking time to write a review. Thank you for the kind comments and come see us real soon!