Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile Providence Park/Airport
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was picked up at the airport and delivered to the front door by the hotel van. I had a great conversation with the driver. My room was ready and it was beautiful. Nice people & a nice place. It is very convenient to the airport and downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Friendly staff, well cared for facility, nice, large, well maintained room with hot, fresh breakfast. Cannot make a better recommendation. Room was well stocked, bed was very comfortable, and staff were more than helpful.

Room Tip: If you have special needs, be sure they are detailed early in you reservation so the staff can adequ...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was the second time I had stayed at this hotel and was pleased. It was clean, friendly and secure. The breakfast was hot, good and plentiful. Lots of staff available at all times which was nice to see in case you needed anything.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2014

It is refreshing when a staff of a hotel goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. We were visiting Mobile to see the Airbus LPGA Golf Tournament. We were not only given information on the tournament, we were extended tickets to the tournament. Our compliments to the kindness of Naki who went way above what we we expect in service and courtesy. She was genuine and her professionalism was sincere for the Hampton Inn. This was our experience and my family highly recommends this hotel.

1  Thank Carol H
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn & Suites. This was a very enjoyable getaway for me and the room and staff were just what I needed at this time. Location was great for my needs and easy to find. I drove in and had a great experience with the short stay that I was limited to. I would have liked to have stayed a lot longer but needed to get back to by farm. Several families from our extended family stayed here and everyone had a good time. We celebrated a graduation of a beautiful young lady and we had a party afterwards in one of the meeting rooms at the hotel. It was a perfect evening with Family.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

One of the best Hampton Inn's I have ever stay at. The people were great. A great setting near the airport and easy to get to any place in Mobile. This Hampton Inn is also close to the University of South Alabama.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This Hampton was very clean and well maintained. Only two issues - we requested a room away from the elevator and our room was right by the elevator so that we could hear the elevator running from our room. We ran the a/c fan all night to mask the noise. The other issue was the TV did not work, but they quickly replaced it. The staff was very helpful and made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Mobile hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile
Mobile Marriott
Mobile Marriott
#9 of 65 in Mobile
The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile Providence Park/Airport? Share your experiences!