All reviews access road service road the breakfast area recommend this hotel great hotel complimentary breakfast excellent stay airport blvd tennis tournament oatmeal front desk staff clean hotel would definitely stay here again breakfast staff convenient location the staff was great beds were comfortable
Reviewed October 2, 2016

One night stay. The room was immaculate, bed comfortable. I liked design of shower--more room than usual with variable shower head. Breakfast was better than average. Hot items were cheese omelettes, sliced and glazed link sausages, biscuits, potatoes, oatmeal, do-it-yourself waffles. My husband said to remember this motel so we can use it again--he never said this before for the many other places we have stayed. Extra bonus--very polite/welcoming staff at desk and breakfast area--and no, I'm not kin to them to say this.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rachel D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

casualtraveler55,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the complimentary breakfast! We look forward to seeing you and your husband again in the future when you return to the area!

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We come to Mobile, two/three time a year to visit our grandkids, and their parents of course. We have stayed at this hotel every time for the last two years and have enjoyed the convenience, the hospitality, the services provided and the staff. We will be back again soon. They do thing right.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

BTR486,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so glad to have you stay with us while you are in town visiting your family. We hope to see you again soon for the holidays!

Reviewed September 19, 2016

excellent breakfast with plenty of options. Staff for the breakfast area very helpful and pleasant. Easy to park at the hotel. The hotel is on the airport service road. This made getting there a little tricky due to the heavy traffic flow. Very friendly staff. Room was clean and fresh smelling.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dottie W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future if your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

When I pulled my sheet back, there was blood on it. The last time I stayed here, when I checked in, the bathroom had not even been cleaned. There was a face towel hanging in the tub, a towel laying on the floor, and trash in the trashcan. This stay, at least the bathroom was cleaned. Blood - a deal killer for me. My company gets good rates from this hotel, but that doesn't matter to me. I want a clean safe room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here last night on our way to New Orleans from Atlanta. Daniel at the front desk was super friendly. The hotel is in perfect condition. The outdoor pool is lovely. The rooms were clean and updated. I wish we could've stayed for longer.