Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #8 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night on a business trip. This is a well maintained property. Everything was above your average Hampton Inn and I enjoyed the stay. My only problem was the ac which didn't the cool the room down enough for me but I reported it to front desk at checkout.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The front desk staff was there to offer an umbrella so I could get things from my car. Breakfast included warm oatmeal (pre-made) which was a great reminder of home. Great price and good location. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I booked this property based on the recommendations of Trip advisor. Once again, this website did not let me down. The staff was helpful even before we arrived. I called ahead to arrange for a late arrival and in the process the assistant manager informed me of a special rate for the University of South Alabama that I could use upon future visits. The facility was clean and well cared for with great amenities - complimentary breakfast, exercise room and a large outdoor pool. My second floor room overlooked the pool and the landscaped grounds and had a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee pot as additional amenities along with free wifi. The two queen sized beds were comfortable and we had an excellent stay. I believe that you will too.

Room Tip: Rooms on the backside of the hotel overlook the pool and are preferable to those on the front that l...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I reserved 15 rooms at this Hampton and have done so for the last three years while I take my high school tennis team to Mobile for a tournament. This hotel is top-notch and the staff could not be more helpful. They will accommodate any of your needs!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eleanor A
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have stayed at this property 4 times while visiting family and have always enjoyed the stays. This time I stayed in a suite 2nd floor and everything was quality. Room was very roomy, fresh, etc. Property was very clean inside and out, was welcomed and identified as a Hilton Honors Member at check-in. Last, the one thing I enjoy at a Hilton is food. The breakfast server had very hot eggs to serve which I appreciated. Most Hamptons are not consistent in serving hot food as it's marginally "warm." The eggs here are hot. Good job by everyone...! KM

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Excellent place to stay! Front desk staff were very helpful and room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to all areas on west side of Mobile. I recommend this to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed here for just one night. Couldn't say enough good things about it. Checked in with Robin. Very nice and wonderful service. Once we got to the room it was very clean. Beds were very comfortable. The rooms had a mini fridge and microwave, which was a plus Robin also called to check in once we got into the room. They provided menus for food delivery. Was provided with a hot breakfast in the morning and was very good. This is a great hotel for any amount of nights you will be staying. Was very happy with the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014