“Great stay at the Hampton Inn on I-65”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Chelsea, United States
“Great stay at the Hampton Inn on I-65”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have stayed at this property 4 times while visiting family and have always enjoyed the stays. This time I stayed in a suite 2nd floor and everything was quality. Room was very roomy, fresh, etc. Property was very clean inside and out, was welcomed and identified as a Hilton Honors Member at check-in. Last, the one thing I enjoy at a Hilton is food. The breakfast server had very hot eggs to serve which I appreciated. Most Hamptons are not consistent in serving hot food as it's marginally "warm." The eggs here are hot. Good job by everyone...! KM

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Keith M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Excellent place to stay! Front desk staff were very helpful and room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to all areas on west side of Mobile. I recommend this to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed here for just one night. Couldn't say enough good things about it. Checked in with Robin. Very nice and wonderful service. Once we got to the room it was very clean. Beds were very comfortable. The rooms had a mini fridge and microwave, which was a plus Robin also called to check in once we got into the room. They provided menus for food delivery. Was provided with a hot breakfast in the morning and was very good. This is a great hotel for any amount of nights you will be staying. Was very happy with the stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Mobile, United States
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was an excellent location. Close to malls and shopping. Hotel staff was excellent and facilities were clean and modern. The hotel breakfast was excellent and the coffee was fresh and available. Ease of access to internet and local information was great. Even though the hotel was right on the interstate, it was quiet and tranquil inside. I would recommend this location for any type of travel purpose.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Petal, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our two-night stay at Hampton Inn in Mobile! Each staff member we encountered in our goings and comings for those two days greeted us with a friendly hello each time and made us feel welcomed. Most importantly to us were the comfortable mattresses and pillows, which gave us a wonderful ending to each of our jam-packed days. Our compliments to everyone who made this stay one that will definitely bring us back in the future!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

pelham, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great service! Michelle one of the employees at check in is great. Customer service skills are awesome. Most of the employees there are warm and welcoming. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are very clean. This is the only hotel that will continue to stay at when visiting Mobile.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Judy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I will definitely share it with our whole staff especially Michelle. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.
Shane Aldridge, General Manager
(251)343-4007
shane.aldridge@hilton.com
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We enjoyed the Hampton very much. Location near I65 was good and plenty of restaurants near by. Appeared to be practically new and very good service and accommodations make this a good location for one or multiple nights stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was definitely a pleasure having you here. Please come stay with us again if you're in Mobile any time in the future.
Shane Aldridge, General Manager