“Great stay in Mobile” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great stay in Mobile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed one night in a king room at this Hampton Inn. The hotel is newer and is in great shape.

My king room was large, with a desk area in the center of the room. All the furniishings were in good shape and the bed was comfortable.

The Internet worked well.

Breakfast was standard Hampton fare and was good.

The staff is warm and friendly.

I would recommend this Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for an even numbered room and you will face the back of the hotel and avoid the road noise of th...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your king room, the internet, and breakfast. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. If you're back in the area again we'd love to see you sooner than later. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Shane Aldridge, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Denver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Had a nice stay at this Hampton Inn. It is about what you would expect from a Hampton but this is on the nicer side of most of them. Front desk staff very nice and accommodating. Of course you get free internet and breakfast here. Right off I-65 and convenient to most of town. Breakfast facilities very well maintained.

Room Tip: West side facing away from I-65 and the parking lot.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Leeds, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Thank you, Hampton for a great stay at your facility. The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the room smelled so good! I was very comfortable, and would definitely recommend this hotel to weary travelers coming through Mobile, AL.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you here at the property. THank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites, I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL
Vivian, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great Hotel, rooms were clean and spacious. Service was great and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet left a little to be desired but all in all I was pleased wit my stay at the Mobile Hampton Inn and Suites.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you here as our guest. If your travels take you back through Mobile we love to see you again. Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL
Valdosta, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

The hotel was good for the price. I would recommend this hotel to others. My family and I was comfortable staying at the hotel and pleased with the location of the hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. The bathrooms were clean. I enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I will definitely share your wonderful comments with the whole staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope your travels bring you back sooner than later.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile, AL
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Because this location is on a service road it is somewhat hard to get to, but is a very nice hotel. Staff was pleasant and helpful and the facilities and room were well maintained. Complimentary hot breakfast was on par with everything else.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. If you ever have any problems with directions in the future please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. It was definitely our pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks again.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were in town for my husband to run a Marathon this past weekend, we chose not to stay downtown thinking a property away from the core of the city might be more restful, indeed it was a very pleasant stay and restful. We were in Mobile for 4 days and enjoyed the hotel's complimentary breakfast each day a nice assortment of hot and cold breakfast items, including hot oatmeal, not instant, pastries and breads, muffins were very fresh and tasty. Our room was a King suite and fresh and clean on arrival, fresh each day was a nice extra touch. For a fairly large property we found our second floor room very quiet (it was on the rear side of the building not the street side). There was a guest laundry on each floor and the price was $1 ( 4 quarters) to wash and dry, we found that nice for those sweaty running clothes.
We are Hilton Honors members and found this to be one of the nicest Hampton Inn's we have stayed in, we will definitely return when traveling in the area.

Room Tip: We would suggest the end of the floor rooms away from the street for a restful stay.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Hope your husband did well in his marathon. I'm so glad we were able to meet your needs. I will share your wonderful comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL