“Hampton Mobile, Airport Blvd”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #8 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Vivian, Louisiana
“Hampton Mobile, Airport Blvd”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great Hotel, rooms were clean and spacious. Service was great and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet left a little to be desired but all in all I was pleased wit my stay at the Mobile Hampton Inn and Suites.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you here as our guest. If your travels take you back through Mobile we love to see you again. Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Valdosta, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The hotel was good for the price. I would recommend this hotel to others. My family and I was comfortable staying at the hotel and pleased with the location of the hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. The bathrooms were clean. I enjoyed having a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I will definitely share your wonderful comments with the whole staff. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope your travels bring you back sooner than later.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile, AL
Nashville, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Because this location is on a service road it is somewhat hard to get to, but is a very nice hotel. Staff was pleasant and helpful and the facilities and room were well maintained. Complimentary hot breakfast was on par with everything else.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. If you ever have any problems with directions in the future please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. It was definitely our pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks again.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We were in town for my husband to run a Marathon this past weekend, we chose not to stay downtown thinking a property away from the core of the city might be more restful, indeed it was a very pleasant stay and restful. We were in Mobile for 4 days and enjoyed the hotel's complimentary breakfast each day a nice assortment of hot and cold breakfast items, including hot oatmeal, not instant, pastries and breads, muffins were very fresh and tasty. Our room was a King suite and fresh and clean on arrival, fresh each day was a nice extra touch. For a fairly large property we found our second floor room very quiet (it was on the rear side of the building not the street side). There was a guest laundry on each floor and the price was $1 ( 4 quarters) to wash and dry, we found that nice for those sweaty running clothes.
We are Hilton Honors members and found this to be one of the nicest Hampton Inn's we have stayed in, we will definitely return when traveling in the area.

Room Tip: We would suggest the end of the floor rooms away from the street for a restful stay.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Hope your husband did well in his marathon. I'm so glad we were able to meet your needs. I will share your wonderful comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our hotel.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL
Summerville, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here one night on a trip through Alabama. Very clean, staff friendly and quite helpful. Breakfast was ready before 6am-a blessing for early risers who really want to get on the road. Room had all amenities including a refrigerator and microwave. Hampton quality all the way!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Im so glad we were able to accomodate your needs. I will share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL
Oxford, Mississippi
Reviewed December 19, 2013

My family and I had such a wonderful trip, which included our 3 night stay at the Hampton Inn. Being a single mother with three small children, I have a tendency to forget things in my haste to pack. Thankfully, the staff, specifically Shane, was most helpful. He supplied me with a pack-n-play, tooth brush and tooth paste, and I am embarrassed to say, many other items. The breakfasts were a HUGE hit for my children (as well as for myself). The pool was fabulous. My children LOVED it! The cleaning staff was gracious and helpful. Any time I asked them for help or if I had questions, they were very quick to accomedate me. My only suggestion would be to get a hot tub. However, with three small children, I probably wouldn't have been able to enjoy it this trip. Well Done Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed July 2013
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review. I will definitely share it with the entire staff. It was our pleasure to help in anyway that we could help. Traveling is sometimes difficult with family and if we can make it easier then we've done our job. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites, I65 Airport Blvd; Mobile AL
Ponchatoula, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had to attend my graduation in Mobile, Alabama, and had the pleasure of lodging at the Hampton Inn. We loved the complimentary breakfast, and extras such as an in room microwave and refrigerator. The pool looked very inviting too, but it was too cold to swim at the time of our stay. Overall, a great deal for the price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Congratulations on graduating. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you have the chance to come visit us again when it's warmer so that you can use our pool. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for staying with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites, I65 Airport Blvd; Mobile AL