Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed here one night on a trip through Alabama. Very clean, staff friendly and quite helpful. Breakfast was ready before 6am-a blessing for early risers who really want to get on the road. Room had all amenities including a refrigerator and microwave. Hampton quality all the way!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Im so glad we were able to accomodate your needs. I will share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

My family and I had such a wonderful trip, which included our 3 night stay at the Hampton Inn. Being a single mother with three small children, I have a tendency to forget things in my haste to pack. Thankfully, the staff, specifically Shane, was most helpful. He supplied me with a pack-n-play, tooth brush and tooth paste, and I am embarrassed to say, many other items. The breakfasts were a HUGE hit for my children (as well as for myself). The pool was fabulous. My children LOVED it! The cleaning staff was gracious and helpful. Any time I asked them for help or if I had questions, they were very quick to accomedate me. My only suggestion would be to get a hot tub. However, with three small children, I probably wouldn't have been able to enjoy it this trip. Well Done Hampton Inn!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. I will definitely share it with the entire staff. It was our pleasure to help in anyway that we could help. Traveling is sometimes difficult with family and if we can make it easier then we've done our job. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had to attend my graduation in Mobile, Alabama, and had the pleasure of lodging at the Hampton Inn. We loved the complimentary breakfast, and extras such as an in room microwave and refrigerator. The pool looked very inviting too, but it was too cold to swim at the time of our stay. Overall, a great deal for the price!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Congratulations on graduating. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you have the chance to come visit us again when it's warmer so that you can use our pool. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

There were a few issues... Loose toilet seat and loose toilet paper holder. The room was a kitchenette with two double beds, but both days they only gave us one towel and one washcloth for four people...? Lisa downstairs at breakfast was GREAT! The breakfasts were just ok though. Sausage was really greasy...

The bed covers were a really pretty shiny garnet; really pretty, but they slide all over the bed all night.

The coffee selection was nice since the had a bolder flavor, and Splenda. The thing that sucked the most is no free wifi. That is a biggie on my list!!!

I went down to the little store downstairs and had no cash to buy a $2.00 soda. When I gave the lady my card, she asked me if I just wanted to charge it on the room... no!

The shampoo and conditioner was bath and body works. I think the hand soap was Neutrogena...

The pillows are HORRIBLE! They are feather pillows which have absolutely no support. Woke the second day with a neck ache. And with the constant sliding of the covers... It didn't make for good sleep!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hope T
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Im so sorry that you didn't have a spectacular stay on your trip. It's definitely every Hampton Inn hotels goal to make your stay a great one. Unfortunately, I'm not sure our hotel was the one where you stayed. We currently do not have kitchenettes with double beds. We do have rooms with two queen beds. We do not have anyone named Lisa on our staff at the moment. We do offer free wireless and wired interent throughout our hotel. Again, I do apologize that your stay wasn't as great as it should have been, but if you are back in the Mobile area please consider staying with us. It would be our pleasure to have you.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The staff at the Hampton was wonderful. Ms. Janice and Wyatt gave so many suggestions for restaurants and night life. They told me about local spots that we would have never experienced if it would'nt have been for their suggestions. Amanda cleaned our room to perfection, the bed was sooo comfortable and the king studio suite had plenty of space. The property was rennovated and very nice. Contemporary decor and a very clean establishment as a whole. If we ever need lodging in Mobile this is where I will stay. A fantastic staff, beautiful property and very close to city attractions!

Room Tip: even numbered rooms faced the pool
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. I will definitely share it with all of the associates especially Amanda, Wiatt, and Ms. Janice. I'm glad you enjoyed the area and the hotel. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Hope to see you sooner than later. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had a very pleasant experience especially when I called to register. All of the staff members were very helpful and treated me like family. This is a very clean facility that offers a delicious hot breakfast. It offers hot coffee and teas in the lobby. The bed was very comfortable and the lamp offered an electrical outlet for me to plug in my sleep machine. I forgot to charge my smartphone while I was sleeping, but to my surprise the table on which I ate breakfast provided electrical outlets. It is located in a nice part of Mobile, but it is a bit over priced.

Room Tip: Room 314 was close to the elevator, but it was extremely quiet. The clean white sheets, towels, and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Im so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely share your comments with our entire staff. It was a pleasure having you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel has really stepped it's game up since the last time I was in town. The amenities are excellent, friendly staff, etc. Whether for business, pleasure, or family you will definitely enjoy this hotel. YITB, YA 145

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comment to our entire staff. It was definitely a pleasure to have you here. Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. Hope your travels bring you back sooner than later.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd Mobile AL