“Excellent Stay With Good Breakfast”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were given an excellent standard room that was quite large with a king bed. I'm noticing that more of the Hampton Inns have a breakfast service room with doors open during hours of service only. That way, there is no need to break it all down each day, and they can use superior ways of displaying items such as special racks for boxed cereal, and a refrigerator with milk (several varieties) and yogurt. This property had the best complimentary breakfast setup I've seen. Tables are in a beautiful room with a view of the pool & trees. Very relaxing. Plenty of room on the day were there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful response. I will definitely show it to the entire staff. I'm so glad you enjoyed the breakfast. It was a pleasure to have you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile sooner than later. I do appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I-65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great reception, easy on and off from interstate and large parking area while I was towing a trailer. Room was spacious and clean. Slept like a big fat baby. And then, back on the road!
Breakfast was good quality for this level of hotel and for being gratis.
I have overall great luck with Hamptons. Sign up for rewards for sure!

Room Tip: My room was facing parking lot, top floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey for our property. I'm so glad you had a restful night with us. It was a pleasure to have you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile sooner than later. I do appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.

Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We chose this hotel because of its location and based on reviews of others. It was everything we hoped for and more. Nice staff, attractive lobby, quiet elevators, and clean rooms. Then in the AM a hot breakfast with smile and 24 hour coffee. We truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Everything was amazing and we didn't have any complaints. We will be back again. Thank you for an excellent stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so very glad we measured up to your expectations. I will share your comments with our entire staff. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. It was definitely our pleasure to have you here at the hotel.

Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport Blvd, Mobile AL

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip and had a great time. The room was immaculately clean and kept so daily by the attentive housekeeping staff. Breakfast was typical continental breakfast but also very good. This Hampton has a courtesy guest pass for a local gym Omni Fitness which made it very convenient for a 4 night stay and helping me keep up with my routine. The only drawback is the hassle with the I 65 service road and how it intersects with Interstate 65. Strange set up but it was fine ultimately. There are many restaurants to pick from and from my vantage point it was very centrally located to all the locations I needed to reach. Overall a very pleasant experience and a special kudos to the friendly and hospitable staff who work here.

Room Tip: Choose a room that does not face the interstate. My room was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thank you so very much for your wonderful comments. I can't wait to share them with the entire staff. Im glad you were able to use Omni Fitness. We always like to let our guests know that we have another option if they would like a better work out than our exercise room provides. Sorry that the exit and the service road proved difficult to navigate. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us here at the Hamton Inn and Suites I65 Airport. I hope your travels bring you back sooner than later. Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65 Airport, Mobile AL

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Very Quiet and clean. I did not have any complications and would recommend to anyone coming into the area for business or pleasure. The breakfast was hot and had a nice variety of food to pick from. Complimentary newspaper was a nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey for our property. I will definitely share your comments with the entire staff. It was a pleasure to have you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile sooner than later. I do appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.

Shane Aldridge
Hampton Inn and Suites I65, Mobile AL
shane.aldridge@hilton.com
251-343-4007

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We chose this facility because it was near the minor league ballpark, and I'm glad we did. Clean, comfortable and very quiet ... we would definitely stay here again. Staff members were especially helpful and professional ... very impressive. One small criticism ... this place is very tricky to get to, and may require some extra patience in high-traffic conditions. Overall, this place is a keeper.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hope you enjoyed seeing our baseball team, the Bay bears. Thank you so much for your recommendation. When using a GPS use the name Hampton Inn and it will find our location better than using our actual address. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Hope to see you soon.
Hampton Inn and Suites I65, Mobile AL

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We changed our plans at the last minute and booked here for its location near I-65. It rivals a Four Seasons at Hampton Inn prices ($129.22 for double room). Breakfast was good. The room was fabulous as was the bathroom: clean, comfortable and stylish. Everything in the room worked as it should. TGIF was a short walk away. The pool area looked like a resort.

The only negative is that it may be difficult to locate. The actual physical address is 525 Providence Park Drive East. It is not directly on the main road (Airport, I believe) and the signage is difficult to find. Call the front desk for directions and they will "guide" you in. Look for the TGIF sign; the hotel is across the street and behind it. Otherwise, easy to get to from I-65.

Room Tip: Call the front desk for exact location & driving directions. The Hampton Inn Sign is not direct...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
lisalightseygm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to the survey for our property. It was a pleasure to have you here. I hope your travels bring you back to Mobile sooner than later. I do appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us.

Shane Aldridge