“we liked this hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Mobile
Nolensville, Tennessee
“we liked this hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

this hotel is very new or newly remodeled. the lobby is very nice but freezing cold!. the staff is very nice and friendly. the rooms are great, king size bed is comfortable and bathroom with plenty of storage. the outside area is well taken care of. the pool was clean as was the sitting areas. the breakfast starts at 6 am and is just ok. poor quality of food, sausage is manufactured and tasteless. but plenty of yogurt, oatmeal and other items to eat. the location was great for us. we would definately stay here again. they welcome you with chocolate chip cookies and have a small convenience store with snack and food items.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was just fine.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really enjoyed my 2 day stay at this hotel for business. I was a guest in October 2012. The hotel appears to have been recently renovated. The hallways were bright and cheery. Rooms were clean, super comfortable, and quiet. When I first arrived, my original room had trash in it still. The general manager immediately apologized and rectified the situation by giving me a gift card without me even asking. The manager really knows how to treat her guests. In addition, the hotel takes safety precautions very seriously. As a female guest traveling alone on business, this has been the only hotel that I've been to where the front desk speaks quietly when confirming your check-in information. I greatly appreciated this. All in all, please consider staying at this hotel when you are traveling thru Mobile. It is a great value and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
North Royalton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We picked this hotel because of it proximity to the Mobile Bay Bears Stadium. We had a great stay. The breakfast bar was hot and had a wonderful variety of breakfast foods. I had read some negative comments about the breakfast selection but I found it excellent. The room was clean and quiet. The only down side was the height of the showerhead. It was very hard to reach and adjust. I would recommend this hotel. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Had another great experience at the hampton. Staff was helpful in finding us a room. The renovations didn't disturb us! And the breakfast was yummy. We even received lots of "good mornings" from t he staff. Very nice and clean place!

• Stayed September 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here one night passing through. Staff is very nice, hotel is very clean. The air conditioner did not work in my room and the desk clerk promptly moved me to another room. Breakfast was typical Hampton with hot and cold choices. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Kenner, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Hampton Hotel was an enjoyable, clean, friendly hotel stayover with family. Spent 3 days in Mobile,
this hotel did not disappoint. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. The warm cookies at the desk each weekday evening was a nice touch. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms were clean and
enough towels were left for entire family without having to call housekeeping. Hotel is convenient to many resturants.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Shell1000
SteveMHampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thanks so much for your wonderful and gracious review you gave our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and found it convenient for all your needs. We will pass your comments to our staff so they can see how we are doing also. We hope to see you again in the Mobile are again soon. Please let us know if we can be of convenience.

Sincerely yours,

Steve Mesler,
Assistant Manager,
Hampton Inn & Suites
251-343-4007
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was very pleaded with my stay. Clean hotel. Nice staff. Great location.

• Stayed July 2012