You added Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd to your Saves list
Ranked #7 of 67 Hotels in Mobile
North Royalton, Ohio
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We picked this hotel because of it proximity to the Mobile Bay Bears Stadium. We had a great stay. The breakfast bar was hot and had a wonderful variety of breakfast foods. I had read some negative comments about the breakfast selection but I found it excellent. The room was clean and quiet. The only down side was the height of the showerhead. It was very hard to reach and adjust. I would recommend this hotel. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Had another great experience at the hampton. Staff was helpful in finding us a room. The renovations didn't disturb us! And the breakfast was yummy. We even received lots of "good mornings" from t he staff. Very nice and clean place!

• Stayed September 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here one night passing through. Staff is very nice, hotel is very clean. The air conditioner did not work in my room and the desk clerk promptly moved me to another room. Breakfast was typical Hampton with hot and cold choices. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Kenner, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Hampton Hotel was an enjoyable, clean, friendly hotel stayover with family. Spent 3 days in Mobile,
this hotel did not disappoint. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and helpful. The warm cookies at the desk each weekday evening was a nice touch. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms were clean and
enough towels were left for entire family without having to call housekeeping. Hotel is convenient to many resturants.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Shell1000
SteveMHampton, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thanks so much for your wonderful and gracious review you gave our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and found it convenient for all your needs. We will pass your comments to our staff so they can see how we are doing also. We hope to see you again in the Mobile are again soon. Please let us know if we can be of convenience.

Sincerely yours,

Assistant Manager,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was very pleaded with my stay. Clean hotel. Nice staff. Great location.

• Stayed July 2012
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Nice, clean facility, just what you would expect from a hotel chain. The front desk clerk (after hours) was very efficient and helpful.

The average part of my review comes stems from the details: the bed mattress needs to be changed out as it appeared to have been used as a trampoline by teenagers. For whatever reason the door jamb was not a tight fit around the door, and hallway light spilled into the room. And the "complimentary breakfast" of scrambled eggs, ham and cheese was nauseating. The potatoes were like light brown plastic cubes and the recently thawed fruit had a slimy mouth feel. Stick with something safe such as cereal or a bagel if you eat breakfast there, otherwise go to a restaurant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thanks so much for you valueable review. We appreciate your input and will use it to look at ways we can improve areas like our Breakfast menu's and other items of concern. We have since flipped our mattresses which is a Hampton requirement quarterly for rotation. We do hope you will consider us the next time in Mobile.
Thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Assistant General Manager,
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I recently stayed here while attending a wedding. The hotel is right off I-65 and it is near Gov't Blvd which we found to be a main road through Mobile to downtown. The room was very clean and the breakfast was what you expect at a Hampton. I was very pleased. The only issues I had was that the doors seemed almost to heavy so they slammed very loudly when closed. I could hear my neighbors coming in and out. Also the hotel is located on a service road. So if you are unfamiliar with these (like I was) it can be tricky the first few times getting to and from the hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your nice review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suite in Mobile. We appreciate your time and input so we can look at ways to communicate the service road access better and the noise you experienced. We hope to see you again in Mobile soon. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.