I recently stayed one night with my mother to celebrate her 75th Birthday.
The accomodations were beautiful and clean.
The hotel staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.
We had dinner in the Trellis room which was pricey but well worth it. The Kobe Beef appetizer was great and they have a wonderful wine list. Our server, Hollie, was outstanding.
Breakfast in the Trellis room was a bit chaotic and while they were clearly understaffed for the amount of people that came in, the employees went above and beyond to ensure everyone was well fed and satisfied.
My only complaint is that the wireless internet was very difficult to use and I had to call Tech Support in the end. Also, the hotel charges for the service but they tell me once their contract is up with the server they will provide free wifi throughout the hotel. Once they rectify the wifi issue my next stay at the Battle House will be just perfect!
Don't forget to try the Whispering Arch on the 2nd floor and smell the fresh Gardenias in every alcove. Very nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa, one of the premiere luxury hotels in Alabama, located in downtown Mobile in the Central Business District, across from the Mobile Convention Center. Our downtown Mobile hotel has been a favorite of entertainment celebrities, sports legends, a president, and a king since 1852. The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa was thoughtfully resorted to its original grandeur and is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. The legendary AAA Four Diamond Hotel also offers The Trellis Room, Mobile's only Four Diamond Restaurant. The Spa at The Battle House is a 10,000 sq. ft. oasis boasting a full salon, eight treatment rooms, and a Zen-like fire pit in our spectacular, tranquil Quiet Room. Host unforgettable affairs inside our magnificent Crystal Ballroom and marvel at our whispering arches (our acoustical feature). Join us in Mobile's Living Room, located just steps from Mobile's Entertainment District, Gulf Coast Exploreum & Imax, the Carnival Museum, Museum of Mobile, and Fort Conde. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel Mobile
- The Battle Hotel Renaissance
- Renaissance Mobile
- Mobile Renaissance