“Beautiful hotel”

The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely beautiful. It's staff was helpful. We had an issue with our fridge and no faster than we hung up the phone the tech was at the door. He fixed it within about ten mins. Then he went and got a large container the get the beverages cold fast, which was very considerate. We enjoyed the beautiful pool and spa. If you're ever staying overnight in Mobile you splurge and stay at the Battle House

• Stayed June 2014
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I am glad the ambassadors were able to assist you with your refrigerator and cooling your beverages. I apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused you. I hope you have the opportunity to visit the hotel in the future. I'm glad you had the chance to visit the outdoor pool and catch some rays of sun during your visit.

Have a great summer and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

While traveling to Florida for vacation, we decided to stop in Mobile. I called to make a reservation about 2 hours before we arrived. The gentleman making my reservation was prompt and efficient in setting it up. When we arrived, it was quite a busy evening, but the staff worked together efficiently and professionally to help us park and get checked in. The room was beautiful and comfortable. Although we were barely there 10 hours, there is nothing more they could have done to make me feel more at home.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank pinksparkles32
I'm glad you were able to stop in Mobile on your way to Florida and stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your business and for such a wonderful review of the hotel and our ambassadors. I hope next time you visit the hotel you have more time to experience the amenities of the hotel and the city of Mobile!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The Battle House Hotel was a last minute choice heading east this spring, but a good one. Beautiful, historic hotel right downtown in Mobile (with very easy highway access nearby). Beautiful, large, well-appointed room. Extremely friendly and helpful staff both curbside and in the hotel. Couldn't have been more pleased with our stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank longjch
Thank you so much for stopping by the Battle House Hotel & Spa on your way out east. I appreciate your business and for you taking the time to post your review of the hotel. I hope you have the opportunity to visit again next time your are passing by Mobile. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the ambassadors in Valet and in the hotel friendly and accommodating.

We look forward to your return visit!

Have a great summer season!
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We were treated like royalty from the moment we drove up to the valet service until the day we checked out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were amazing! Clean comfort! I hope to return again in the near future!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kay S
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I appreciate the great review of your stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your business and also for you taking the time to share your experiences. Thank you for mentioning the hotel ambassadors, the cleanliness, and valet services.

I look forward to you visiting the hotel in the future.
Manchester/London
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This hotel was stunning - the lobby is an experience in itself with the whispering arch!
Room was excellent - really well appointed and comfortable. Only small thing I didn't like was the pillows which were either the springy kind or really small feather ones.
Pool area was fantastic - pool big enough to do laps, with a nice lounging area, hot tub and a well equipped gym.
Service was great and reception staff very friendly.
Small room for improvement in the Club lounge - the breakfast selection wasn't great and looked pretty tired and boring and the evening drinks are not complimentary, although it was implied that this was more to do with Alabama state law than anything else. They could just up the game with the offering here slightly at minimal cost, which is the reason this hotel doesn't get an 'excellent'.

Room Tip: Don't book a club room - the current offering in the lounge does not justify it.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank TheSavvyTraveller
Thank you for staying at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I am glad you had the opportunity to experience the Whispering Arch and the Outdoor Pool. I appreciate your comments in regards to the Club Lounge. We will continue to look at the different offerings for breakfast and make the necessary changes to accommodate our guests. Thank you for your feedback and ideas! They are helpful!

I hope you have the opportunity to visit the hotel in the future. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I love the Battle House!!!! Definitely the best Hotel in Mobile and even Fairhope!!!! I enjoyed it more than the Marriott Resort & Spa in Fairhope. Very elegant and has a marvelous restaurant Trellis Room!!!! The chef made my son a specialty dish not on the menu, beautiful hotel, great staff, spectacular amenities!!!!! We are planning to return several times!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Scott M, Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for such a positive review of your stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel. I am happy to hear that our chef was able to prepare a special dish for your son. I hope he enjoyed it. I am excited to hear that you will be planning on visiting the hotel many more times in the future. Thank you for your business!

I look forward to having you and your son visit again in the future!

I like your screen name too, "skateboarderMomUSA" Very cool!
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We travel a lot and frequent Marriott hotels. This is by far one of the best. The staff was extremely helpful, the rooms we spacious and beautiful. It was located conveniently close to great attractions and restaurants, so we were able to walk everywhere. We will be coming back again and again.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for being a loyal customer of the Marriott Brand. I appreciate your loyalty. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Battle House Hotel & Spa and that you found the ambassadors helpful during your visit. Thank you for mentioning them in your review. I hope you enjoyed the city too and were able to visit some of the local attractions and restaurants.

I appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback. I will share your comments with the rest of the hotel team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!