When you enter The Battle House Renaissance Hotel, you are greeted with the amazing lobby filled with history. The employees are very nice and willing to help you. After we settled into our room we were greeted with a nice housekeeping lady who welcomed us and asked if we needed anything. I was amazed when I stepped into our room which was one of the biggest I've every stayed in when it comes to hotels with a very high ceiling and bathroom with a shower and bath. We took some time to explore the whole hotel. We only stayed for one night but the services they provide are amazing. The pool is grand and located in a separate building along with the fitness room which is also huge. They also have an amazing and beautiful spa. It looks very brand new even though the lobby is styled to look antique and historical. The hotel is so big we were able to walk all around and explore its many floors and see some of the antiques displayed. The receptionist was nice enough to even give us a brochure with information about the Battle House and its history. Since we held the "gold member" status, we were able to stay on the club floor and enjoy the complementary snacks and drinks in the lounge.. Overall, this is a very grand hotel and truly gives you an amazing stay with its remarkable rooms and employees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa, one of the premiere luxury hotels in Alabama, located in downtown Mobile in the Central Business District, across from the Mobile Convention Center. Our downtown Mobile hotel has been a favorite of entertainment celebrities, sports legends, a president, and a king since 1852. The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa was thoughtfully resorted to its original grandeur and is a proud member of Historic Hotels of America. The legendary AAA Four Diamond Hotel also offers The Trellis Room, Mobile's only Four Diamond Restaurant. The Spa at The Battle House is a 10,000 sq. ft. oasis boasting a full salon, eight treatment rooms, and a Zen-like fire pit in our spectacular, tranquil Quiet Room. Host unforgettable affairs inside our magnificent Crystal Ballroom and marvel at our whispering arches (our acoustical feature). Join us in Mobile's Living Room, located just steps from Mobile's Entertainment District, Gulf Coast Exploreum & Imax, the Carnival Museum, Museum of Mobile, and Fort Conde. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Battle House, a Renaissance Hotel Mobile
- The Battle Hotel Renaissance
- Renaissance Mobile
- Mobile Renaissance