“Nicely run property”

Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Winston Salem, United States
“Nicely run property”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I originally thought I had reserved the Homewood Suites near the airport, but upon arrival realized that I had a reservation at the I-65 location. To my surprise I was delighted to have stayed at this location. New property and the staff was very cordial and helpful. The food is great!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We are happy to read how delighted you were to be staying here with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This was only the second Homewood property I have stayed at, though by far the best one. The staff were amazing, friendly and accommodating. The property is brand new, and really shines. The laundry facilities are great for a a trip on the road - the complimentary washing supplies was a nice touch, thank you. The evening dinner and drinks service was lovely, plenty of food and a nice atmosphere. I would love to return, no negatives on this stay. Great recognition of Hilton Honors status also.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We are happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I didn't expect the hotel to be this nice. The entry lobby and dining area are inviting, clean and new. The room was awesome, bed was perfect, slept like a baby, never heard a sound from outside my room. The breakfast was great and had much more options than what I expected. Extremely pleased...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad you think your room here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL was awesome. Thank you for such a good review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.
Mobile, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Hotel is very clean. Double queen suites very nice for four adults and kids. Still a few bugs to work out with new construction, but overall a very good hotel and convenient access off interstate. Need to convince Homewood to have managers reception every night, not just Mon-Thurs.... weekends deserve a free drink!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for your nice review and we will take your recommendation into consideration. We look forward to your next visit.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had to find a place to stay on short notice in Mobile and I came across Homewood Suites. I didn't know it was brand new until we arrived. It is beautifully decorated and has wonderful, helpful staff on every level. The complimentary breakfast every morning and dinner Monday through Thursday were beyond expectations. The room was spacious, had a great layout with two big TV's. Equipped with lots of extras. Definitely a great price for all you get. Will definitely stay here in the future. Even have a firepit and gas grills on a large patio area by the pool. Very quite. Never heard any noise from other rooms or the hallway.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!
Hampton, Virginia
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Brand new, beautiful hotel. Very comfortable bed and all the amenities a traveler could want. Nicely decorated. Huge rooms, friendly staff. Didn’t get to eat breakfast, but had many choices. Great location off I-65 but a bit hard to find at night. If you need a place near the Mobile Airport – stay here!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time here at the Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for such a nice review.
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed here two nights while touring Mobile. It is difficult to find and the given address does not show up of GPS/Navigation systems - something that definitely needs a remedy! However, once found, we were very pleased that we did! Nice size rooms/suites; a nice, full kitchen and a very comfortable bed/mattress. The buffet breakfast and the evening social hour were a touch above what was expected and a tip of the hat to the cook - the wraps on Thursday evening were exceptional. Will plan on staying there again and will look for other Homewood Suites in other cities in the future

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
We are glad you think we have a great value here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.