Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenfire pitwould definitely stay here againgreat hotelcomfortable bedcomplimentary breakfastservice roadbreakfast staffliving areaconvenient locationevening receptionrestaurants and shoppinghome away from homeexcellent place to stayenjoyed my stayvisiting mobileup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

From the moment I checked in, I was very pleased with this modern & cheery hotel. The dinner ( manager's reception) was substantial & very tasty. My room was large, nicely decorated, and very relaxing. Most importantly, I had a great night's sleep in an extremely comfortable, cozy bed!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

We are happy to read you had such a good nights sleep here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

This is the place I stay every time I'm in Mobile on business.

Suites consist of two rooms, each with its own 42" flat screen. Kitchen has dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and flatware. Bedrooms and bathrooms are large with new furnishings.

This Homewood suites has wine and hot food for guests each night until 8pm. Hot breakfast is also included. There is a small pool outside, a business center and a consistently helpful person at the front desk. I can find no fault here!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for being a return guest to our hotel the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. We are happy to be able to make you work days a little more comfortable. Thank you for your business and for your nice review.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Poor design will greet you at this new Hotel. Bring earplugs to block out the neighbor snoring or the doors slamming from the cabinets. Hotel is clean and new - stay on top floor & maybe you can get some sleep

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg O

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise on your floor. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

New property (open one week). Everything was great except they didn't have wine at the manager's reception and no one went to get any. The staff indicated somebody was getting wine, but it didn't happen. The facilities, bedding and staff were great. The location is a litle out of the way, but it is worth the extra time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Your complimentary review of our new hotel the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, AL is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

hotel obviously opened too soon, before they were properly trained or prepared. try them in about a year after the training wheels come off. nice place. used environmental experiment to not chage the linen unless you ask. NOT COOL argument. Breakfast was ok except the powdered eggs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Elizabeth S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We apologize for your inconvenience during your stay with us. We are addressing the issues that you have pointed out and appreciate your feedback. We hope the next time you are in Mobile, AL you will stay with us and see a completely positive service environment