All reviews front desk park and cruise package room was clean cruise port business center waffles staff was very friendly will stay there again hot breakfast the breakfast area parking lot biscuits mobile area very nice hotel shuttle randy interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We had a very difficult trip to Mobile that included canceled flights, rental car and bad customer service at the ATL airport. Once we arrived at the hotel, we were immediately at ease due to the amazing service provided. The staff continually went out of their way, above and beyond, to help us but also make our stay amazing. I would recommend this hotel to everybody, especially if cruising from Mobile!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deep P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on your recent stay with Wingate by Wyndham, Mobile. It was immense pleasure to host you, your family and friends at our hotel. We always take pride for our guest service and I am happy to know that you enjoyed the service we provided.

Thank you once again for the excellent review and it will be our pleasure to host you again on your next cruise out of Mobile.

Reviewed February 28, 2019

The room had appearance of a cheap motel! There was a wet peculiar odor coming from the carpet! I paid too much for this bad experience! Do not book this hotel! The television was the only updated and nice item in the room! The towels was of nice quality and the bathroom was clean! The beds was big enough for one person!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your very honest feedback. I am really disappointed to hear that your stay was not pleasant and I truly apologize for the same. Please be rest assured that we are taking appropriate steps to correct issues you faced.
Thank you once again for your honest feedback and it is our hope that you will give us another chance to prove our worth.

Reviewed February 16, 2019

The room smelled weird, had dripping faucets, and wasn't very clean. We had to clean the toilet. There was dust on every surface. The curtains blew open every time the heating unit came on. The only plus was that the sheets looked clean and beds were comfortable. We have stayed at Wingate several times and this was, by far, the worst experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deep P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Thank you for reviewing a recent stay with us. I am extremely sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear about your room issues. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Wingate by Wyndham, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

The rate for parking cruise is firm. However I felt comfortable leaving my car in their parking lot. And that counts for a lot. I’m going down again in the next few days and plan to stay here this time too. Super friendly and extremely helpful. The shuttle to the cruise terminal was great with a fabulously helpful driver. The front staff was very helpful about finding local amenities. Owner was right there. The place was super clean. The breakfast here was incredible. I have had some less than desirable experiences at Wyndham properties. This one is top-of-the-line except for one thing: the coffee for their in room consumption. It is the worst ever! I can’t believe they even call it coffee!But that’s the worst thing I can say about this place. I really recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

5 out of 5!! and we love to see them so often. We really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Stay, Park and Cruise Package. I will share your review with all our staff and I am sure they will be delighted to read your positive comments. I will also share your experience about the in room coffee that you did not like with the corporate. I am sure they will take appropriate steps to correct that.

Thank you once again for the positive review and we will love to host you again and again in future.

Reviewed February 8, 2019

Front desk personnel were friendly. However, that's where the positive experience stops. The toilet leaked, and there were brown splatter marks on the threshold. Carpet had patches where there was mold, and in a corner, there was some sort of growth. Fixtures were dusty. And I regretted that I inspected the A/C unit.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear about the multiple issues with your room. Please be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Wingate by Wyndham, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.