Berney Fly Bed and Breakfast
$189
$184
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hostscheese gritspoolside roompool sidepool houselocal sausagetropical paradiselocal historythe main househistorical homeenjoyed our staygovernment streetrelaxing stayclose to downtownmardi graseach morninghistoric district
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 1 night but wish it could have been longer. Stephen was very hospitable and helped us with suggestions of where to eat and what to see. WE really enjoyed the Mardi Gras museum he directed us to and he does a good job for the Mobile tourist industry. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank elaine417
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was shocked at the rudeness that the Innkeeper Stephen displayed during our recent stay at Berney Fly. He gives off an unwelcoming, creepy vibe. He seems like a man with a short fuse that is ready to blow at any moment. Guests shouldn't be made to feel as though they have to tiptoe around the staff, as to not upset them. The owners would be wise to consider staffing changes, as our stay was pleasant other than the offputting demeanor of the Innkeeper/Manager, Stephen.

• Stayed: May 2013
13  Thank Yessiree
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I only stayed one night on our way through. We arrived late and Stephen was very welcoming. The B&B was very easy to find. Our room was quiet and cozy. After a long drive we were hoping for that. Stephen made a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Very happy with this place seeing it was the first time staying at a B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alicia B
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Location is great for all the downtown sites. Stephen was a very helpful and a courteous host. Breakfast was delicious both mornings. The bed was very comfy. What drew us was the hot tub and it was so nice after a 7 hour drive and all the walking from site seeing. The pool was to cold but expected for this time of year. The exterior does need a little face lift but it doesn't take away from the inside charm. My only suggestion would be to upgrade the TV's.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mjkfarm
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed here for one night during a recent quick trip to Mobile. The Inn was in a very convenient location; the house and property were clean and well-maintained. I stayed in the poolhouse room, which was very comfortable, quiet, and private - perfect for me. I had to change my arrival time at the last minute and Stephen was very accommodating to the change in plans. Stephen is a wonderful resource about the city and traditions of Mobile; I greatly enjoyed my time spent chatting with him and learning about the city I'd come to visit. The breakfast served was fantastic - made primarily from local foods and with a definite flavor of the region. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo