“Definitely the WORST Outback out of hundreds of meals at Outbacks across the country. ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #301 of 691 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The wait staff all goes to the back of house together.
Had to wait to onorder while previous unhappy customer was talked to.
Salads much smaller than Outback standards,
Manager tried to make it right, but Wait person, overrode his attempts.

Went to discuss to Proprietor, who was on-site, and did not introduce himself. The wait person, talked to him in front of me, she overrode both the Managers and the Proprietor.
Then, he called me a liar, not TVonce, but twice,

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The new building on Airport Blvd. looks great. It's very modern and a very different feel from the former location. The outside seating looks nice. My husband and I both had a ribeye which was excellent although small; however, we did choose the smaller of the 2 choices. The service was good. Seating time was a little slow, but overall very good experience.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Order was on time. Waitress to credit card in to run and I didn't see here for over ten minutes. Nobody else was waiting for food. Nobody else waiting for service. Finally saw manger and asked him to come to my vehicle, he did. I thought he would be more receptive, wrong. I told him I have been waiting, now over ten minutes for my card back. He said she was busy and was having troubles with running card. I can tell you ....... She did not run my card but spend now over fifteen minutes on the phone. Well he finally ran my card, no issues. No tip. And the food was cold. The place was dead for a Monday night and I can tell y'all this isn't the first time this has happened.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Me and husband has used this restaurant for our monthly date night and it has been delightful and The good service makes it all The better

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We frequent this location. The food & service are great. Love the Bloomin Onion & the Aussie Cheese fries. The Sweet Glaze pork tenderloin is fantastic.