“I am definitely impressed!”
Review of Foosackly's

Foosackly's
Ranked #75 of 672 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Mobile, Alabama
“I am definitely impressed!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

It is very hard to impress me as far as restaurants are concerned. I decided to give this place a try for a quick bite when I was pressed or time. Wow! The food was hot, fresh and delicious. The fingers were seasoned perfectly- not too salty like other places. The service was great and it was just the right price. Will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2013

“Oh my!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I always eat here great food great staff & also it's a family owned business looove it here SO MUCH! You must eat here!!

• Visited June 2013
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“We need some Foo in NC!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed Foosackly's do much when we were living in Mobile. Imagine our shock and dismay whe we realized that it was a local chain!!

The chicken us always tender, crispy, and moist. The fries are delicious, especially when dipped in the homemade ranch dressing!!

Each visit back to Mobile requires a trip to Foosackly's. give it a try if you haven't already!

• Visited April 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Better Than Most”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I prefer their chicken much better than similarly themed restaurants with a "Z" in their name. The breading is lighter and the chicken is seasoned to my taste preference. The staff is friendly and helpful and the WiFi is reliable. Good value also, in my opinion. Not an issue for me anymore, but they're "kid friendly" as well.

• Visited February 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“simple food quickly”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Personable staff, short waits for counter service, smiling cashiers and hot chicken and tasty salad and dipping sauce.

Visited February 2013

Been to Foosackly's? Share your experiences!