“best place around”

Dining options: Delivery
Mobile, Alabama
“best place around”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have never had service or bad food. It's always hot, moist, and taste great. This is the only place we will go for chicken. Also not mater the location it's always the same so we don't have to worry about if the burger has been sitting in a heated bin and is dry, always fresh always good and worth every penny!

• Visited February 2013

Mobile, Alabama
“Love the chicken!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I love chicken fingers and theirs are wonderful! I also love salad and enjoy both the grilled and the fried house salads. Our office uses their catering services often. Everybody eats in when they deliver.

Visited December 2012
Daphne, Alabama
“WHEN I CAN I EAT AT THE FOO”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

There are a lot of options in mobile to eat fired chicken

THE FOO IS THE BEST!!

DON't get me wrong i will eat at the other places, but if i can i will eat with Foo

Visited April 2012
Saraland, Alabama, United States
“Fresh, Hot, Consistent!!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I started going to the FOO at the Mobile location right after church on Sunday nights. I immediately noticed that the food was hot ( I like that), the drinks were cold and fries and bread were fresh and hot. Wow! A Chicken place that, although was not unique, was unique! I began taking home a 30 piece after church to the kids and they scarfed it up. Of course, the SAUCE was the item most bragged about. Much like the MacDonald's fries (cheap to produce, but the money maker) the FOO SAUCE was awesome. I even tried several times to make it at home and figure out what was in it......got fairly close. Regardless, a store opened up in my hometown of SARALAND, ALABAMA and we practically live there! My wife has fund raisers there about once a week to raise funds for the middle and high schools. All this to say that the FOOOOOOOOOOD is GREAT!!!!!

Visited October 2012
“poor drive thru”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

the lady at the drive through was rude she should not work there if she gone to have an attutide with people

Visited September 2012