“Fresh, Hot, Consistent!!!”

Ranked #61 of 704 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I started going to the FOO at the Mobile location right after church on Sunday nights. I immediately noticed that the food was hot ( I like that), the drinks were cold and fries and bread were fresh and hot. Wow! A Chicken place that, although was not unique, was unique! I began taking home a 30 piece after church to the kids and they scarfed it up. Of course, the SAUCE was the item most bragged about. Much like the MacDonald's fries (cheap to produce, but the money maker) the FOO SAUCE was awesome. I even tried several times to make it at home and figure out what was in it......got fairly close. Regardless, a store opened up in my hometown of SARALAND, ALABAMA and we practically live there! My wife has fund raisers there about once a week to raise funds for the middle and high schools. All this to say that the FOOOOOOOOOOD is GREAT!!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

the lady at the drive through was rude she should not work there if she gone to have an attutide with people

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This place is absolutely great. From the people to the food to thyou atmosphere I absolutely love the foo as my number 1 fast food restaurant. If I had to make any recommendations it would be the to move the self service soda machine somewhere else, only because there ateis so many customers

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great Chicken Fingers- These fingers are not at all greasy! Fries, toast, and slaw are very good too. Friendly and fast service ...may be the best around.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

What a nice, take-out surprize. Great value and easy to take back to the hotel. Don't let the long lines stop you. They move you right along! and the food is worth the wait.

Been to Foosackly's? Share your experiences!