Tripadvisor

Briquettes Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 721 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My wife and I had lunch at Briquettes Steakhouse yesterday Jan 20,2020. We both had the shaved Prime Rib Sandwich . I had the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and my wife had a Loaded Baked Potato for our sides. The Lunch was perfect. The Prime Rib Sandwich was fresh and very tender with just enough seasoning to add a flare. My Garlic Mashed Potatoes were light and fluffy and seasoned just right and my wife said he Loaded Baked Potato was perfect!! We had unsweet tea for our drink and it was fresh and perfect. The service excellent and very professional and the atmosphere was also light and joyful!!! Great Lunch!!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (196)

Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

Great meal tonight for dinner. The ribeye was cooked perfectly and had a great grilled taste. The steamed broccoli and the grilled red potatoes were delicious sides. I got a piece of key lime pie to go. Very good service. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

Their onion rings are awesome! Freshly made and just right. Steaks and cooked exactly as ordered, great service.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

I enjoy going to Briquettes. I took my son and daughter-in-law- out for their birthdays. They enjoyed it also. My son is quite picky about steak and he enjoyed his also.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We both had steaks. I had the ribeye and he had t-bone. They were perfect! The waitress was amazing and fast. We waited about 20 minutes on a Friday night but it was worth it!

Date of visit: July 2019