“Best BBQ I've ever had”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Mobile, Alabama
“Best BBQ I've ever had”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ok first of all let me say, I am not a big fan of BBQ, it would usually be my last choice, until I tried Moe's. Now it's my first choice! We always get the pimento cheese with sausage as an appetizer, it comes with house made chips and make sure to ask for BBQ sauce to go on it! It's amazing! They are probably known for there BBQ sandwiches, which are really good, that's what my fiancé always gets, but I love their Asian persuasion wings dipped in their white BBQ sauce! Oh and let's not forget the great selection of side dishes. I am a side dish person, I love to try different things and their side dishes never disappoint!

• Visited January 2014

Greeley, Colorado
“Good Southern Food!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We ate at Moe's today while visiting our friends in Mobile. The food was awesome! Loved the fact that they had added black-eyed peas to their menu for New Years Day. I have never tried collard greens before, but now that I have I am definitely going to eat them more often. The food we had was excellent, the service was great, and the drinks were tasty. Great bbq at a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Save room for the Bushwhackers!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My favorite place to go for dinner or a night out! Love their turkey place with the white bbq sauce. But make sure to save room for the Bushwhackers!!

• Visited August 2013
“BEST BARBEQUE IN THE SOUTH”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great friendly atmosphere with the the best barbecue in South. I always get the pulled pork plate or sandwich. The meat is top quality and very tender. It is so good that I've ate there for lunch and supper on the same day. Give it s try one day and I guarantee you will be glad you did.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank rautrey
Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“College atmosphere, awesome BBQ”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you can get past the college kids and get a table, the food is awesome. Amazing sides. Also fun activities like cornhole inside and live music. Their other locations have the same great food without the frat party feel.

Visited July 2013