“Save room for the Bushwhackers!”

Moe's Orig BBQ- Mobile Al
Ranked #29 of 672 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Barbecue
Birmingham, Alabama
“Save room for the Bushwhackers!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My favorite place to go for dinner or a night out! Love their turkey place with the white bbq sauce. But make sure to save room for the Bushwhackers!!

• Visited August 2013

“BEST BARBEQUE IN THE SOUTH”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great friendly atmosphere with the the best barbecue in South. I always get the pulled pork plate or sandwich. The meat is top quality and very tender. It is so good that I've ate there for lunch and supper on the same day. Give it s try one day and I guarantee you will be glad you did.

1 Thank rautrey
Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“College atmosphere, awesome BBQ”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you can get past the college kids and get a table, the food is awesome. Amazing sides. Also fun activities like cornhole inside and live music. Their other locations have the same great food without the frat party feel.

Visited July 2013
“Completely unexpected and Absolutely delicious!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Well I have been seeing this place on the corner of Springhill and Dauphin Street for a while and I finally decided to give it a try. And oh boy what a treat! The only regret that I have is that I didn't order more food so that I could give a wider review. I only ordered a whole smoked chicken because I needed a last minute entree to serve with dinner that night and I didn't want to serve fried chicken. This was DELICIOUS!! Even my two year old kept begging for more! Whenever you get a chance, stop by this place and give it a try! It's worth the stop.

Montgomery, Alabama
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was Good, parking is limited so keep your eyes open for an emplty space. Customer service was warm and friendly. I hope to return to Moes again. Pretty easy to locate

Visited June 2013