“Short Detour”
Review of Panini Pete's

Panini Pete's
Ranked #5 of 704 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Detour for lunch on way to New Orleans. It was 10 minutes from 65 South for a great lunch. I had the Rosemary chicken and GF had the tomato and fresh mozzarella. My was good but hers was much better. It was a lite sandwich where mine was heavier. Both were excellent. Good atmosphere and fast service

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went on a Sat morning. Great good! Be sure to get the beignets. The place is right on Dauphin street near everything. Service was excellent

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Food is terrific and service is good :) You have to try the beignets. Very good! Black and bleu hamburger is too yummy and home made chips are awesome!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great tasting beignets worth the stop. For under $2, I had two beignets served with a lemon slice to squeeze on top of the powders sugar. Didn't order a beverage. The waitress asked me if I wanted an ice water too after I paid which is above the call of duty and much appreciated.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Called in an order for 5 people. The order was ready on time and was entirely correct. The food was very yummy and prepared perfectly (we had some special requests). The servers were pleasant when I arrived and got me out of there quickly. I ordered the Rosemary Chicken Panini. It was delicious. Would certainly recommend this for lunch on the go!