“Consistently fresh and good fast food”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #263 of 697 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Whataburger is always on a very short list of places to go in a hurry to get a quick, good, reliable meal.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I work at the tax office right across from Whataburger on Government Street during tax season. We enjoy all their burgers, shakes, etc. I really loved the salads we ordered from What a Burger! I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! Wow! The employees are so nice and we enjoyed all the menu items.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I don't eat here anymore, because everytime I did in the past I got sick, no matter what I ordered.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Always good. Just be specific on your order and it will be good.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Introduced to Whataburger in Texas years ago and really liked their higher quality burgers and use of toppings. We have been excited to see them show up in other places now as we travel. This one is close to our relatives' home so we usually stop when we are in town.
When we ordered one of the kids didn't order correctly and was then upset when they got what they asked for. The staff was willing to fix their burger and did it without any extra cost (it normally would have been more). Thanks!