“Best Barbeque in Mobile!”
Review of Saucy-Q Bar B Que

Saucy-Q Bar B Que
Ranked #267 of 673 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Barbecue
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Barbeque in Mobile!”
Reviewed June 20, 2008

Best Barbeque in Mobile!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My vote for best BBQ. The banana pudding is worthy of mention. Tell Ms. Pam I sent you.”
Reviewed December 10, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
san francisco
“Fantastic BBQ near downtown area”
Reviewed November 14, 2005

Looking for great BBQ close to downtown? Saucy-Q is the place. It's only about 2 miles from downtown (so a $5-6 cab ride), or you can take the "Moda" trolley to the corner of Washington and Government Street and walk about 6 blocks. It's quite close to the Oakleigh Historic Home as well.

It's definitely a place where locals eat (you know it's a good place when the police officers eat there!), and the barbequed sausage was one of the best things ever (speaking from someone who eats Southern BBQ every chance she gets). I got the humongous sampler plate that had 5 different types of BBQ (ribs, chicken, sausage, pulled pork and pulled beef) and enjoyed them all. The whole platter was only $15.00, I think.

If I ever find myself in Mobile again, I would absolutely go back there.

1 Thank sfresident