“perfect place to have lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe 615 - CLOSED

Cafe 615
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Cafe 615 opened in 2001 with a concept of Casual, Contemporary Find Dining with a Festive, Comfortable Atmosphere with Friendly Service and Food made from only the Freshest Ingredients. Under the ownership of Brad Fuller, Michelle Estes, and Chris Anderson along with Executive Chef Daniel Petersen, Cafe 615 has been recognized for several local and national awards. Additionally, Saturday and Sunday Champagne brunches have grown to be a Mobile tradition. Reservations are highly recommended on the weekends.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“perfect place to have lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

We were doing some sightseeing in Mobile, waiting for our car to be repaired. We had our dog with us, and had no problem here, sat in the courtyard outside and enjoyed the warm weather. The service was excellent, bartender brought out a bowl of water for our dog. My wife had the tuna sashimi salad and she ate it all and loved it. I had the chicken fettucinin alfredo and it was delicious. Each dish had unique flavors and was good to the last bite.

Would certainly eat here again...ate in two great restaurants on Dauphin, Wintzells and Cafe 615.

• Visited January 2012

memphis
“Wish we had time to eat here twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

We had a great meal here. We were a party of 11women. When we arrived the electricity had just gone off from a storm. They offered to grill some appetizers while we waited for then power to come back on. the power came o. After five minutes and they brought out fabulous appetizers. The favorite at our table was the fried green tomatoes with crabmeat and mornay sauce. I had brushetta and the others had nachos with shrimp. The entrees were also delicious. I do not eat shellfish so I had pasta, which was delicious. The others in the party loved everything from crab cakes to ahi tuna. The service was excellent and so was the food.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2010

Had a great sunday brunch. place was crowded (in a good way) but we were seated right away. Nice fixed price menu with about 10 choices. Fried shrimp and scallops were good with well-seasoned, light coating of corn meal, but a little greasy. Grit cakes and potatos were perfect, as were the eggs. Wife had dish with soft shell crab and eggplant. She liked it. Service was as good as I've had in a long time. Reasonable price for the quality.

mobile
“Food is incredible, atmosphere is very comfortable and gorgoeous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2010

I highly recommend 615. The staff are very friendly, and the environment is nice. come dressed to kill or dressed completely down.It's amazing how they have managed to create an environment that anyone can come and enjoy them selves at. and the food! the food is amazing

Mobile, Alabama
“Restaurant needs a chef, not a cook”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2010

This used to be a great restaurant, not sure what has happened. I had the "Special" for dinner, scallops....they were cooked so hard I almost had to use a steak knife. If I had been the only person in my party with the same problem, I would have thought it was an off dish...there were 2 of us with the same hard brown, poor quality, frozen scallops. This is now on my must miss list.