“great value ”

China Super Buffet
Ranked #222 of 726 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

good varieties. reasonably priced. everyone can find something. great place for family hangout. or to take your college kids and her friends out. they don't mind if u sit a bit longer and just chit chat for a bit.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

If you want a lot of food on a buffet at a great price...you must go here. I have been there on my lunch hour, for dinner during the week and on the weekends, and I have never been disappointed. The restaurant is very clean and the service is very good.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I can only let you know how my experience was on January 5th 2017 at around 6 Pm. Almost everything I chose to eat was just warm and not even hot, not many egg rolls and what was there was there for awhile and again not even hot. Well let me just get some ice cream and leave, oh yea the ice cream machine was not working. It was 12.37 and if it was 6.00 that would be a fair price for this location. Look around from the out side sign half lit to all the broken tiles on the floor. This is a buffet you should stay away from.

2  Thank 2antigua
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! It has never disappointed when I went. The food is always hot and they keep the food refilled also.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

We have often come here for special occasions, mainly because no other restaurant in Mobile matches it for VARIETY. But now we have more reason to come: I believe they just started this: Sunday lunch now offers more sushi than usual, and my kids LOVE it. The Sushi Chef is quite accommodating, and quite masterful at what he does. You can get two special dishes straight from him if you give him a tip.