“SUSHI SUNDAYS!!!”

China Super Buffet
Ranked #223 of 726 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We have often come here for special occasions, mainly because no other restaurant in Mobile matches it for VARIETY. But now we have more reason to come: I believe they just started this: Sunday lunch now offers more sushi than usual, and my kids LOVE it. The Sushi Chef is quite accommodating, and quite masterful at what he does. You can get two special dishes straight from him if you give him a tip.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Good choices, good prices. I enjoy the variety of sushi. Prices go up after 3p.m. Some buffet items I've never tried, but most all of it's pretty good for a buffet.

Reviewed March 1, 2016

Buffet style eating with a great variety of choices. Well prepared and tasty food. There are some American style foods also included on the buffet.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Ok, I have eaten Chinese Food all over the city, most are good, some have items that are very good, " China Super Buffet" has a Very good stuffed crab, I love crab in every way it can be cooked, Most stuffed crabs are mostly bread stuffing, the crabs at China Super Buffet are much better, you can taste the crab, not a lot of breading. Everything else is really good also, the Crab just stand out for my liking. And they have a really good price.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Crowded but we were seated right awAy. Good quality dishes on buffet to choose from. Crab wontons were a favorite. We will be back.