“Best Ethnic Food in the City!”
Review of Jerusalem Cafe

Jerusalem Cafe
Ranked #59 of 671 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Mobile, Alabama
“Best Ethnic Food in the City!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Jerusalem Cafe is consistently the most delicious ethnic food I have tasted. The hummus is delicious. I usually order the Dill Chicken Sandwich but the Moussaka and Chicken dishes are also excellent. The tabouli is great and the atmosphere is quaint. The owner is extremely friendly and visits the guests regularly. This is our family's favorite spot!

Visited May 2013

Mobile, Alabama
“Good Middle Eastern Dining”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

It's fine...lots of good lamb dishes, middle eastern, arabic type food, humus, etc. There is a Arabic store in the back of the restaurant too. This place has been around for a while. Its a small restaurant right behind a synagogue on Airport Blvd.

Belfast, Maine
“Authentic Middle Eastern”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Don't be put off by the exterior appearance - in a strip mall. A friend and I went on Sunday, not realizing they only have a buffet (which I am not a fan of), but we sat down and proceeded to then fill our plates with hummus, tabouli, babba ganoush, lamb shank, grilled vegetables, dolmades, rice, kofta, chicken curry, yogurt/garlic sauce - no, we didn't eat all of that, but it was all available. The lamb fell from the bone, the tabouli was fresh and delicious as were the dolmades. Lucky Mobilians that they have this place!

Visited April 2013
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,169 restaurant reviews
“Not a typical menu, but it is outstanding”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My first visit was for supper tonight and it was excellent. I had Kifta Kabob, a ground beef mixed with onions, parsley and spices then grilled. It is presented shaped like a wiener. Herb spiced rice and sautéed squashes accompany. I have been on the road for two weeks eating all meals out and this was one of the best. Service is very good and reasonable prices. This is a lovely little restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Daphne, Alabama
“When you want something different”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Disclaimer. . I am not from the middle east
I eat here every couple of months when I am in mobile. The food is something that is hard to explain not being from the middle east but I will say this IT IS GREAT and it is byob. The sampler plate is a must to kick start your dinner.

I met the owner the other day and now I want to go there even more. Great guy I wish him all the sucess in the world.

1 Thank shc95tke

Been to Jerusalem Cafe? Share your experiences!