“Rodgers BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
MOBILE
“Rodgers BBQ”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellent ribs! Hated when they moved back to Prichard from Azalea Rd. Still make it over there when I can, though. Don't look for ambience, just EAT!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank OlRokr

Jacksonville, Florida
“I have found my BBQ spot”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

After almost two years in and out of this area, I have found my BBQ spot. Ribs, perfectly smoked, cole slaw on my top 5 of all time. Macaroni tastes homemade. sweet tea is how it really should be, sweet, but not syrupy. This is some of the best BBQ I have ever had, and I have been everywhere. The ribs are second to somebody, I just have not found who yet. This place just got put on my heavy restaurant rotation list. If you like BBQ and you are looking for some real good eating, just try this place once. I promise you will be back again and again.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Michael B
Leicester, North Carolina
“Best Ribs ever!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The outside of this place ain't much to look at, and you should expect to take it to go. But the food and service was awesome. Try some of that peach cobbler!! The prices are affordable and you get tons of food!

1 Thank whenfrogsfly82
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good...”
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Good...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Show the place some love. The BEST ribs ever. Great daytime trip.”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Show the place some love. The BEST ribs ever. Great daytime trip.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook