“Great Lunch”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Enjoyed a great lunch with an old friend at O'Charley's. We had great service, a visit from the manager, and a great selection for lunch.

Went in at 1 PM and it was not crowded... Its usually packed.

Highly recommend this O'Charley's - a great location, atmosphere and food.

• Visited February 2013

Middle Georgia
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I recently visited family in Mobile, Ala. during Mardi Gras.Not wanting them to spend time preparing meals, we chose to eat out several times during the weekend. O'Charley's proved to be a great choice for our varied tastes in food. Prices and choices can't be beat, not to mention the great service we received.Our waitress was great !

• Visited February 2013
york, pa
“Great carry out”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We travel with our dog and don't like to leave him alone in the room, so we're always looking for good carry out. O'Charley's does a great job. My cedar plank salmon was delicious, as was my husband's burger. Nice selection of sides. Everything was warm and ready on time.

Mobile, Alabama
“Too noisy to enjoy”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I love the food at O'Charley's but the music is so loud I cannot enjoy the experience. I have to shout to my husband and have a headache by the time we leave. This is true of both locations in Mobile. Requests to lower the volumn are ignored. We stopped dining there because of the noise.

“Great food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

You can't help but love the rolls. They also had a great selection of $10 dinners. I had the sirloin steak and it was VERY good. The loaded potato was as good as usual. My wife had the cajon pasta. It also was very good.

• Visited November 2012