“Very good!”

Description: downtown Mobile
Mobile, Alabama
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had the queso fundido & tacos one night and they were great! It's a fun atmosphere for a bar downtown. The wait time was a little long but being a newer restaurant that's expected.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank pinkwaspy

Alabama
“One & Only Visit Here”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Our group was composed of four laid-back easy-to-please diners. I would also have to add "patient" to our description, or we would have never tasted the food since we waited close to forty-five minutes for simple tacoes. It was quite distressing noticing that most all the diners at surrounding tables and those at the bar also had no food. We were given "Bayfest" menus which offered a total of three or four choices, and the lowest price for a taco was $4.99. My daughter ordered the Veggie Taco for $5.99 which had about four grilled onion strips and maybe three bell pepper strips; yep, that's all. Waitresses were friendly. When the tacoes arrived, they were cold. This was our only negative dining experience in our four-day Mobile visit. Oh, if only a Taco Bell had been next door!

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“The best place I found in Mobile”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was a great little place for a sports bar meets mexican infusion meets trendy. Servers were nice, food was reasonably priced, and they had a HUGE selection of beer.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Boywhocouldfly21
Mobile, Alabama
“Bad, just bad”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We should have take a clue when we walked in and there were only 2 or 3 tables with customers at about 6:30 in the evening. If there are no customers at an eating establishment at the dinner hour, investigate further before you order.

I ordered the Kickass burrito with beef. My wife ordered Chicken Enchiladas.
The beans in both were undercooked. The burrito was relatively tasteless. A frozen burrito from the local convenience store would have been better. My wife tasted the burrito and said it was better than her chicken enchiladas. I'm glad I didn't taste them. Will definitely not go back and advise others not to as well.

• Visited August 2012