All reviews waffles room was clean great location front desk comfort shower beds sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2018

My husband and I decided to run away for the weekend and go to Mobile, AL. I booked our hotel online and downloaded the directions. The trip started off crazy because the website gave me the directions to the wrong motel!. The lady there was kind enough to check with the other Super 8 and give us written directions. We found our actual motel and the night clerk was very friendly and accommodating. We were given a room on the first floor as we had asked for. On the morning we were supposed to leave, we ended up with a flat tire. Again, the desk clerk was very helpful and very friendly, helping us find someone to come fix our tire. The room was cleaning and pleasant smelling and even housekeeping was friendly, always speaking when we passed.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Mike was the manager on duty and was superb. He greeted me with a smile and allowed me to view the room before check in. The room was great for the price and easily accessible.Complimentary breakfast had a nice and simple selection. I highly recommend to anyone in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This was almost an amazing trip. We drove from Panama City with our 2 young children, dog and cat to evacuate due to hurricane Michael. Upon check in I let them know we needed to stay an addiotional night because the storm was taking longer to make landfall. We got up in the morning, the continental breakfast was amazing and the kids were enjoying our stay. Next we are told we have to pack everything up again and move to another room that is upstairs (our current room was down stairs) with 2 kids a dog and a cat. When i mention i asked to reserve this room last night at check in I was ignored and the man kept walking like I wasnt even talking. Maybe if you activly listen to guests youll have a better review. Dreadful service, stay here if you want your concerns ignored completely.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Clean except for the musty, moldy smell. Ceiling discolored. Mold? Didn’t seem to know about our direct, telephoned reservation until we showed it on our iPad. Alarm clock is broken. Why 200 words: nothing more to say.

Room tip: Hotel ratings doesn’t work.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 531harrya
Reviewed August 5, 2018

When im passing through this is my first choice for this area ,it’s always clean and the staff are very nice .i would recommend your hotel to all of my friend and family alike ,this visit was very special for me and my family -thanx Mike

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Mikepre